Fantasy Football

Chris0nllyn

Who plays?

Thinking of benching Rodgers for Glennon.

Before you call me crazy:
Packers play the Browns this week. Only 2 other QBs that played the Browns scored over 14 points. Stafford and Ponder....yea...It took Ponder rushing in 2 TDs to get that.

James Jones and Randall Cobb are gone for the game (if not the year).

Bucs play the Falcons. Every QB to face the Falcons have thrown multiple TDs, 4 of them got at least 24 points.

No QB has been held below 17, the Flacons have allowed 292 yards, 2.4 passing TDs, and 24.8 fantasy points per game.

VJax and Glennon hooked up for 114 yards and 2 TDs last week.

Mike Williams is back, and Tim Wright is emerging as a go-to TE.

I know it's a risk, but with great risk, comes great reward.

Beta

Smile!
It sounds like you talked yourself into it. I say go for it :shrug: Has the Eagles defense been that good against the pass this year? Or have they had a good pass rush? Don't forget to look at their competition from the past few weeks. The Falcon's offense has been decimated so the Bucs will play a more balanced pass/rush than last week when they were down and kept passing. The Packers will probably slap the Browns around, but who knows. The Browns D has a good CB and a great pass rush, but I've seen them get eaten in the secondary too.

There are a few people on here who play. There are a couple of leagues that I'm playing in from the forums. Right now they're eating my dirt in one of them. :coffee:

It won't last :ohwell:

Last edited:

Hank

my war
It sounds like you talked yourself into it. I say go for it :shrug:

There are a few people on here who play. There are a couple of leagues that I'm playing in from the forums. Right now they're eating my dirt in one of them. :coffee:

It won't last :ohwell:

My team sucks!

Beta

Smile!
My draft sucked. I wasn't prepared. After the draft when they tell you how you did, it told me "you will win 0 games". :doh:

thats fcking hilarious. 0 games?? :killingme

your starting team is almost entirely NO, DEN, & CHI. How is that bad? Maybe not diverse enough :shrug:

Hank

my war
thats fcking hilarious. 0 games?? :killingme

your starting team is almost entirely NO, DEN, & CHI. How is that bad? Maybe not diverse enough :shrug:

Colsten is a huge bust and I had no running game until I picked up Moreno.