Farcebook

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member

Someone should tell her ####tarded ass that CAIR was founded seven years before 9/11.

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

Someone should tell her ####tarded ass that CAIR was founded seven years before 9/11.
Ahhh fu-k it. Let her dig a hole so deep it becomes her grave. Eg. Never to be re-elected. A pile of sh-t in the footnote of history.

workerbee

“18 years have passed since airplanes took aim and brought down the World Trade Center,” the NYT original tweet read.

The New York Times tweeted and then deleted a comment Wednesday about the 9/11 attacks that suggested airplanes, not terrorists, were responsible for killing almost 3,000 people.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
That goes along with their mindset that "Guns" not "criminals" are the problem when someone is shot.

BernieP

Resident PIA
If I may ...

Ahhh fu-k it. Let her dig a hole so deep it becomes her grave. Eg. Never to be re-elected. A pile of sh-t in the footnote of history.
FTR, she could literally cut the head off a cop in her neighborhood and be re-elected, probably even beat the charge if she got a jury of her "peers".

Hijinx

This woman , and the other one have no idea what Islam is.
In an Islamic country women aren't in politics nor do they speak out.
She is being used as an adulterer in a divorce suit where she is accused of screwing one of her aides.
A white boy by the way. In a Muslim country she would be stoned.
They come here they take advantage of our laws and they try to change us to Sharia, and they don't know anything about Sharia.