Farewell Montel

baileydog

I wanna be a SMIB
I just watched the Montel Williams good-bye show. Its been 17 years. My favorite guest of his was always Sylvia Brown the pyschic. Bye Bye Montel, its been fun. I wish him well in all he does. :flowers:

C

CalvertNewbie

I just watched the Montel Williams good-bye show. Its been 17 years. My favorite guest of his was always Sylvia Brown the pyschic. Bye Bye Montel, its been fun. I wish him well in all he does. :flowers:

I missed it. :frown: But I loved watching Montel and Sylvia Brown for many years. He was one of the few talk show hosts left that still had respectable shows on the air - too many Jerry Springer wannabees now. I wish him (and Sylvia) the best.

Suz

33 yrs & we r still n luv

:tantrum:tantrum

Since I'm a stay at home Nana these last 2 years, his was the one show I hated to miss. Especially, on Wednesday's with Sylvia.... His shows were so informative, not just for the ratings like springer (although I think his show can be a real hoot!!!). I really had hoped at the last minute we would get a surprise (that he wasn't retiring). Haven't watched the entire show yet but have it on the dvr to see sometime this weekend.

:Inaheartbeat:

BuddyLee

Football addict
I'm down with Montel.:yay:

I wonder if Proctor and Gamble offered him more money to become the new Mr. Clean spokesman.