Farm Girls

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
I’m a female farmer – I make it look ‘sexy’ when I dance on my tractor

This time it’s the turn of a New York State pumpkin farmer who gives it her own individual twist.

Usually, TikToker Kimberley Duvall (@thepumpkinpalace) uses her platform to promote produce grown on her farm.

As an equal partner, she gets mucked in and is often seen behind the wheel of the tractor, plowing fields.

Farming is hard, tough, and involves very long days in the fields.

She's providing some 'agritainment'

She's been having some fun in her latest post

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
I’m a female farmer on a cattle ranch – there’s nothing better, sometimes I wear a bikini to hang with my horse

A FEMALE farmer has shared her devout love of farm life and revealed how she thinks there's "nothing better."

She opened up about how much she enjoys spending time at her family's cattle ranch in a TikTok video.

Female farmer Rachel thinks there is 'nothing better' than a cattle ranch

Rachel Hawke (@hawkeranch) works on her family-owned cattle ranch in British Columbia, Canada.

In a TikTok video, she shared how she spends a great deal of her time with animals, like horses, cows, and more.

She loves the farm life so much that you can spot her occasionally popping on a stylish bikini while riding horseback.

To her, there's "nothing better" than being on a cattle ranch.

She documented some fun moments with animals on the cattle ranch

Grumpy

And I will do that tractor dance in my speedo if you think it will increase viewership! My audience is lacking in the female gender department...

Offtopic...TPD, you are the only youtube content poster I know of..Is the following vid believable?? I subscribe to this site(South Main Auto) and I do follow it regularly over the last 3,4 years. This vid is a guy estimating what SMA makes..I think its out of line but I could be wrong..Short vid, 4 minutes or so

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
Offtopic...TPD, you are the only youtube content poster I know of..Is the following vid believable?? I subscribe to this site(South Main Auto) and I do follow it regularly over the last 3,4 years. This vid is a guy estimating what SMA makes..I think its out of line but I could be wrong..Short vid, 4 minutes or so

There's another site I've been watching lately, Rainman Ray's Repairs, and Ray has a cross link in his channel listing to SMA. He's also made reference to a staggering amount of money to be made from youtube.

Grumpy

There's another site I've been watching lately, Rainman Ray's Repairs, and Ray has a cross link in his channel listing to SMA. He's also made reference to a staggering amount of money to be made from youtube.
Yeah, I've seen his vids also but don't follow him. Eric O(SMA) mentions Ray alot in his vids.

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
Yeah, I've seen his vids also but don't follow him. Eric O(SMA) mentions Ray alot in his vids.
He's a really good mechanic, but very arrogant and a bull in a china shop, and it just rubs me the wrong way when he uses a pair of pliers instead of a wrench and justifies it.

TPD

the poor dad

The donation part seems a bit high. But I can really only speak about the YouTube revenue. Here is what I made in 2022 in YouTube earnings. The 2nd pic is what I made from one video. You can work the numbers with other channels from there.

Here is a website that gives an estimate of what YouTubers make. As you can, the estimate for me is a bit low for the yearly amount based on last year. But I can say, there is lots of money to be made if you have the views!

FarmerMD YouTube Revenu '22.jpg
FarmerMD Perdue Vid Revenue.png

TPD

the poor dad
One more snapshot to give you an idea. This is from December 2020 when my favorite doctor was harras.....taking an interest in my business. These videos got a lot of views so you can see the revenue went up. So imagine a person posting a video everyday that gets 100k views - $500-$1000 per day in ad revenue turns into $130-265,000 per year just in ad revenue! Easy money in some respects, but it does take time to edit videos. I will spend up to 3 hours on a 20 minute video. That doesn't count the time doing the actual recording - setting up the camera and getting the right shot. I don't do it for the money - I do it because I like it and I hope to educate people about agriculture. If I go a month without posting a video, I'm still making $1-2 per day in revenue from people watching older videos - not a lot but it adds up to a nice dinner out at the end of the year.

FarmerMD YouTube Dec '20.jpg

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
He's also made reference to a staggering amount of money to be made from youtube.

Not anymore .... well not like you could prior to Carlos Maza trying to get Crodwer kicked off YouTube for referring to him a a little fag with a lisp Something Maza did repeatedly [ refering to himself as a fag ],

Progressive Media routinely goes after right leaning publishers they disagree with by attacking the advertisers

Hey Chevy we would like a comment on why you Support YouTuber Farm Dude, a known misogynistic, racist and homophobe, with your advertisement

The story about the fake story hits the news cycle everywhere ... advertisers freak out ... yelling at YouTube, WE DON'T WANT TO BE ASSOCIATED WITH NAZI'S .... boom Ad-pocalypse