Farm worker shot dead in Calvert

ohstate

Has this been discussed? I was wondering if they found the guy. This happened just down the road, so I'm hoping he's either gone or
in custody by now.

http://www.thebaynet.com/news/index.cfm?fuseaction=news.viewStory&story_ID=2612

On June18 the Maryland State Police Prince Frederick Barrack received information in reference to a possible shooting at 1430 Tuner Road, Lusby.

Troopers from the Prince Frederick Barrack and Deputies from the Calvert County Sheriff’s Office responded to a travel trailer located behind the residence and discovered a Hispanic male deceased.

Adan Cruz-Ruiz was found inside a travel trailer fatally wounded by a small caliber weapon. Ruiz, a 35 year old from Pink Hill, North Carolina was a temporary farm worker.

Louis Alan Salazar, a 32 year old Hispanic male from Pink Hill, North Carolina was developed as a person of interest. His current whereabouts are unknown.

Anyone with information relating to these crimes please contact The Maryland State Police Prince Frederick Barrack – (410) 535-1400, The Calvert County Sheriff’s Office – (410) 535-2800

For Possible Reward call Crime Solvers – (410) 535-2880 (Anonymous calls).

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
Christy said:
Why must they use "person of interest"? Is "suspect" that offensive? :confused: :duh:
I think they're trying to trick the person into coming in for a friendly "chat". :ohwell:

Christy

b*tch rocket
Nickel said:
I think they're trying to trick the person into coming in for a friendly "chat". :ohwell:

Yeah, trying to trick them in to thinking they're an interesting person. :ohwell: :jameo:

Amywazhere225

No they havent found him--- Used to live on the same rd as it and he is still missing. I DOUBT he is anywhere around here though. Probly headed back to NC but who can ever tell... Its a Bunch of craziness if you ask me.

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
Amywazhere225 said:
No they havent found him--- Used to live on the same rd as it and he is still missing. I DOUBT he is anywhere around here though. Probly headed back to NC but who can ever tell... Its a Bunch of craziness if you ask me.
I have initiated a strict "No Crazies" policy in North Carolina. I think I can get Crabcake on board with this. No tolerance. :nono:

Amywazhere225

Well --- They got him yesterday. MD investagators went to NC and got him. So we are a bit safer now. As long as the farmer doesnt bring more here from the same place.
:buttkick:

dck4shrt

Amywazhere225 said:
Well --- They got him yesterday. MD investagators went to NC and got him. So we are a bit safer now. As long as the farmer doesnt bring more here from the same place.
:buttkick:

got a link?