Farrier help pls :-)

S

Sunkist

Can anyone recommend a good farrier around here? I need someone that is willing to shoe and doesn't charge out the wazoo like I have heard some do around here. I would also like a farrier that will use vettec hoof care. So if you could give me names and prices I'd appreciate it! Thanks a bunch!

Last edited by a moderator:

fredsaid2

Can anyone recommend a good farrier around here? I need someone that is willing to shoe and doesn't charge out the wazoo like I have heard some do around here. I would also like a farrier that will use vettec hoof care. So if you could give me names and prices I'd appreciate it! Thanks a bunch!

Do a forum search, you will find plenty of preferences.

S

Sunkist

I did that but none of them gave any prices or contact information

S

Sunkist

where do you keep your horse? just front shoes or all around?

I keep him at greenwell state park. For now I would like shoes all around until the crack heals which will likely take awhile. And once it heals i'll go to just front

lovemyber135

i use spencer bottoms hes great...heres his number...252-230-7512