Farrier in A.A.Co Looking to Expand

nickthefarrier

I took some notice that some horse owners were in need for a farrier in the southern Maryland area.I am located in Anne Arundel County.I graduated from the North Carolina Horseshoeing School,and also belong to the East Coast Farrier Association and Del Marva Farrier Association. I currently do work for a equine vet in Annapolis and riding and training facilities in Gambrills and Pasadena.I am just looking to expand my services.I can provide any services you may need.I have an associate that has 20 years corrective shoeing experience if needed.Feel free to contact me with any questions. Nick Burnezky (443)848-1222 or email nickthefarrier@yahoo.com

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
Pasofever said:
Just wondering on the corrective shoeing and special shoes etc..not trims.. :lmao:
looking for a new set of shoes to go with your ponygirl outfit? The old ones getting too tight? :lol:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
happyappygirl said:
looking for a new set of shoes to go with your ponygirl outfit? The old ones getting too tight? :lol:

Yeah I got that new tail and all have to have the whole outfit.. :huggy:

Robin

I have folks looking for farriers that hot shoe and corrective shoe, Hunter/jumper Dressage Horses. Basic price for trim 2 front shoes and all four please

bcp

In My Opinion
I have a fat aunt that keeps wearing out her tennis shoes, do you think you could do something for her that would last longer than a few weeks?

P.S,
do you have a gas mask?