Farrier needed ASAP in Charlotte Hall

Hoover

My boy threw a shoe and is limping and I need a farrier. He has never been without and is not dealing well - nor am I. I dont like to see him limp. I have him in his stall but I need a farrier. The one that has been recommended is not taking new clients. I need one ASAP. Please PM me if you know of one who is taking new clients and can get to me soon. I only need two front shoes.

OldHillcrestGuy

My boy threw a shoe and is limping and I need a farrier. He has never been without and is not dealing well - nor am I. I dont like to see him limp. I have him in his stall but I need a farrier. The one that has been recommended is not taking new clients. I need one ASAP. Please PM me if you know of one who is taking new clients and can get to me soon. I only need two front shoes.

Poor Zack hope he isnt hurting too bad. :buddies: Bet he enjoyed Rita's.

CountryLady

luvmyponies

Did you try Tim Hamilton 301-904-0383

PoloCenter.com - Maryland Farriers indexed by City + County - A to F - Blacksmiths

Maryland Farriers

Angus Whyte (CH)
8511 Keech Road
Charlotte Hall, MD 20622
(301) 274-4445
menniesmiddy@hughes.net
Farrier.

Benjamin Schumacher’s Horse
Shoeing (SM)
21125 Camp Cosoma Road
Leonardtown, MD 20650
(240) 298-2784
Farrier, supplies.

Old Pine Forge (CH)
Keith Bagley
4415 Hope Acres Drive
White Plains, MD 20695
(301) 932-0990
Farrier and blacksmith (colonial and
modern). Bladesmith specializing in
Damascus steel.

Patrick J. and Betty Riffle (SM)
37575 Manor Road
Chaptico, MD 20621
(301) 769-3503, (301) 752-1540
www.crossroadsforge.com
Farrier, supplies.
Patrick T. Quinn (CA)
Prince Frederick, MD
(410) 535-9441
Farrier.

Richard K. Victor’s Farrier
Service (SM)
P.O. Box 751
Hollywood, MD 20636
(301) 672-4637
Farrier, supplies.
Talking Hooves Educated
Hoof Care Services (CA)

Sheila M. Montgomery
P.O. Box 101
Port Republic, Maryland 20676
(202) 437-7970
Talking Hooves, LLC
Sheila@TalkingHooves.com
BWFA Certified. Hoof rehab work and
barefooted soundness for sport and
backyard horses, client education and
teaching. Easy care, Marquis and
Cavallo hoof boot fitting and education
available.

Timothy Hamilton (SM)
26457 Reed Road
Mechanicsville, MD 20659
(301) 904-0383
Farrier, supplies.

ALSO: Raymond Stauffer (Elam's son,of Loveville Leather) is a farrier, I have used him for barefoot trims on some of the horses we rescue.

I dont have shoes on any of my horses, but I am sure in an emergency It would be goo to get someone out quick.

I do Like Sheila Montgomery for serious emergency issues. She is an equine podiatrist.

:buddies:

good Luck

Last edited:

KateB

Tina Entzian did a lovely job on my horse, I called her on a recommendation from someone else here. I needed my horse done ASAP also and it was very quick to get an appointment with her. A Healthy Hoof

Hoover

Thank you everyone!!! I am ever so greatful.

Here is a kiss from my boy!!!

Last edited:

Aggalise

Try Luke- 240-682-5871

Hes very good