Farriers in Nanjemoy???

bashley2274

Does anyone know of any farrier that would be willing to travel to Nanjemoy for two horses? I just moved out there and am having all sorts of problems trying to find one! :bawl: It seems like they would all over the place with all the farms out that way... but I am having no luck.

HorseLady

Painted Spirit
It is hard to find a farrier. Not just that you are in Nanjemoy (don't you need a visa to get there?) but alot of them have a full calendar. Do you get shoes or just trims?

bashley2274

LOL... that was funny! But, yeah most of the time, I just get trims. In the summer, I sometimes put shoes on one of my horses. Just depends on the fly season...

HorseLady

Painted Spirit
Talked to my farrier connection and he said Richard Campani is is up your way, but wasn't sure of his contact number. Maybe someone out there has it? Good luck!

bashley2274

I found a farrier that comes out to Nanjemoy! :cheesy: His name is Richard Victor and he is great! I am so happy! Alright talk to you guys later! :howdy:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
bashley2274 said:
I found a farrier that comes out to Nanjemoy! :cheesy: His name is Richard Victor and he is great! I am so happy! Alright talk to you guys later! :howdy:

Richard is a nice guy lives 2 miles from me....tell him Paso said hi :lmao: