Farriers ????

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
If you know of any farriers or if you are a farrier and you would like to come hang out at the HPEC horse shows, PM me and let me know. I will make you a sponsor, advertise you at the show, and you can pick up some clients possibly during the show. We have requests in for a farrier! Our show dates are Sept. 30, Oct 28, Nov 11, Dec. 9th. If you know CPR that would be beneficial too because I don't have an ambulance this time. I do have medical staff as students that may be helpful by oath though. :lmao:

FrmGrl

Get some!
Sadielady said:
If you know of any farriers or if you are a farrier and you would like to come hang out at the HPEC horse shows, PM me and let me know. I will make you a sponsor, advertise you at the show, and you can pick up some clients possibly during the show. We have requests in for a farrier! Our show dates are Sept. 30, Oct 28, Nov 11, Dec. 9th. If you know CPR that would be beneficial too because I don't have an ambulance this time. I do have medical staff as students that may be helpful by oath though. :lmao:

haha I would still save you even if I didnt have too!! I may be too busy working on :gossip: