Farting coworker

C

czygvtwkr

So I know this guy that sits at his desk and farts all day long. I'm not talking the silent kind either, I am talking rattle the windows, lift your leg up off your chair while someone is standing there talking to you farts. Do you pretend it didn't happen (he seems to), do you try to embarrass him by saying something like "Jesus dude you better check your pants", or do you tell them to quit fouling the air and your lungs?

Anyone know someone like this? Anyone do this?

GW8345

Not White House Approved
So I know this guy that sits at his desk and farts all day long. I'm not talking the silent kind either, I am talking rattle the windows, lift your leg up off your chair while someone is standing there talking to you farts. Do you pretend it didn't happen (he seems to), do you try to embarrass him by saying something like "Jesus dude you better check your pants", or do you tell them to quit fouling the air and your lungs?

Embarrass him, if he doesn't have the common decency to try to control it or at least go to the restroom and do it in there then there shouldn't be issue with shaming him.

Last edited:
C

czygvtwkr

Embarrass him, if he doesn't have the common decency to try to control it or at least go to the restroom and do it in there then there should be issue with shaming him.

Not entirely sure he has any shame, i witnessed him busting a big one right as he walked by the secretary one day.

Caution

When someone does this once in a while it's one thing, maybe even funny. But when someone does it all the time I tend to loose patience.

Try this
"HEY CHITHEAD! HOW ABOUT I COME OVER THERE AND KICK YOUR ####ING SKULL IN."

He'll take the hint

Ok, so maybe get creative. Put a methane detector under his seat connected to an electric shock in the chair, or a carbide cannon or something.

Negative reinforcement.

C

czygvtwkr

Hmm I could see everyone in the immediate vicinity jump up with a can of febreeze and spraying him at once.

Generally he busts ass about every 15 minutes, those are just the loud ones though.

Caution

Hmm I could see everyone in the immediate vicinity jump up with a can of febreeze and spraying him at once.

Generally he busts ass about every 15 minutes, those are just the loud ones though.

Find some study about homosexuality and anal retention.

Print that and make a few dozen copies. Each day put one on his desk when nobody is looking.

NorthBeachPerso

Honorary SMIB
I had a student years ago that did that, he was able to clear the classroom. I brought a roll of toilet paper in one day and tossed it to him after he let one loose and told him to go clean himself up. That was the last time it ever happened.

I did, however, have another kid try to sneak one out one day and he #### himself.

b23hqb

PREMO Member

Is your name John Vreeland, or did you ever work at Commerce? You just described your example.:buddies:

C

czygvtwkr

I had a student years ago that did that, he was able to clear the classroom. I brought a roll of toilet paper in one day and tossed it to him after he let one loose and told him to go clean himself up. That was the last time it ever happened.

I did, however, have another kid try to sneak one out one day and he #### himself.

Wow how times have changed, one of my "friends" in 4th grade told the teacher i let one at lunch and I was eating lunch in the principals office for a week.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
Is he the type of person who would steal brownies from the fridge if they didn't have a name on them?

acommondisaster

I work near a guy who will pass gas WHILE he's eating. I've called him out on it and he is unashamed. Says it's a natural body function. I think he's a natural born pig. Ugh.