Freedhem

Roid Hunter in training
Chasey_Lane said:
Too bad it's reopening. I was totally looking forward to a Rose's. :ohwell:

St. Mary's Square? There IS a huge market for crap clothes in this county

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
cinderella2049 said:
My mom used to shop there all the time, and asked me if I knew anything about it...she knew one of the girls that worked there, but hadn't talked to her in a while. I guess they are re-opening sometime in the next few days...she(my mom) is so excited.
WalMart sells better clothes.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I used to shop at Fashion But a lot, but I'm kind of past that stage in my life now. I like Dress Barn much better.

Pegster710

The Pegster
vraiblonde said:
I used to shop at Fashion But a lot, but I'm kind of past that stage in my life now. I like Dress Barn much better.

Fashion Bug opens Wednesday, October 5th, by "invitation" only (now how are they going to enforce that - :yikes:).

Roses is coming to St. Mary's Square - where Ames (formerly Mammoth Mart) used to be. The stock is there already.

I like Dress Barn and Ross, too. What do you all think of Cato?

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
vraiblonde said:
:yeahthat: But the Dress Barn down here is too small. I like the one at the Prime Outlet mall in Hagerstown. The best one I've ever been to is out in Ohio. I wish I still had a reason to go out there. :ohwell: