Fashion don't

Sapidus

So I posted a picture of the first lady nude from her fashion days and it was removed. How sad that you guys would deem it inappropriate for a post regarding presidential portraiture but not inappropriate for the first lady who you guys deem classy.

pathetic

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
So I posted a picture of the first lady nude from her fashion days and it was removed. How sad that you guys would deem it inappropriate for a post regarding presidential portraiture but not inappropriate for the first lady who you guys deem classy.

pathetic
This is not a private forum. It is available to minors. Not the place for nudity.

glhs837

Power with Control

pathetic

Here, lemme help you figure out the differnce.

rmorse

pathetic

Wait, do you seriously need help deciphering the difference?

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member