Fast food worker charged with felony for spitting

cholo

¡Tengo una tarjeta verde!
:barf:

http://wtopnews.com/?nid=25&sid=763623

FREDERICKSBURG, Va. (AP) - A Stafford fast food employee is facing felony charges after a man told police she spat in his drink.

Shaleesheya Ford, 18, is charged with adulteration of food, obstruction of justice and making a false report.

She faces up to 10 years in prison.

L

ladylara

camily said:
Only if the the drink was milk. Nevermind, that would be "udderly" disgusting.
teeheeee, camily!

how did the person know that it was 'spat' in? and what did they DO to deserve that?

not defending the spit - just curious!

camily

Peace
ladylara said:
teeheeee, camily!

how did the person know that it was 'spat' in? and what did they DO to deserve that?

not defending the spit - just curious!
Being a former waitress/bartender, I can think of many thing that would warrant spitting. The first thing that comes to mind is that a customer once tossed a rib bone at me to get my attention when I was taking another tables order. :burning:

camily said:
Being a former waitress/bartender, I can think of many thing that would warrant spitting. The first thing that comes to mind is that a customer once tossed a rib bone at me to get my attention when I was taking another tables order. :burning:
*whew* I was afraid this was going to be another Elaine lunch story, but I don't think she's ever resorted to throwing food.

BuddyLee

Football addict
camily said:
I told the b*tch to keep the ribs coming.:shrug:

Mikeinsmd

ladylara said:
how did the person know that it was 'spat' in? and what did they DO to deserve that? not defending the spit - just curious!
He saw it floating on top & it was because he returned the drink because she didn't give him what he ordered according to FOX 5.

She should be strapped down while he craps down her throat!! :cussing:

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
Mikeinsmd said:
He saw it floating on top & it was because he returned the drink because she didn't give him what he ordered according to FOX 5.

She should be strapped down while he craps down her throat!! :cussing:
Please don't be offended but I've made a mental note to never fetch you a drink.

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
Mikeinsmd said:
You can fetch me a drink, just don't spit in it.

Besides, your spit is fine.... :lmao:
:blushing:

Thank heaven most of the crowd is out drinking or that statement would really wreak havoc. :lol:

MMDad

Lem Putt
I have two stories that top this. First the tame one: I worked at a Wendy's in San Jose. The guy who taught me to make the chili showed me everything step by step, then says "The last step is to add the special flavoring" and he snorts up a big green loogie and spits it in.

The other story is worse. Does anyone want to read it?

camily

Peace
MMDad said:
I have two stories that top this. First the tame one: I worked at a Wendy's in San Jose. The guy who taught me to make the chili showed me everything step by step, then says "The last step is to add the special flavoring" and he snorts up a big green loogie and spits it in.

The other story is worse. Does anyone want to read it?
No.

:lmao: