Fatal fire?

Dymphna

Loyalty, Friendship, Love
Facebook posts mention a fire on Copley Ave in St. Charles. If I understand correctly, there are multiple fatalities. The call went out about an hour ago. I tried listening to the scanner here, but I'm not sure it's working.

Does anyone have info?

ProudMomma

Any updates on this? My bosses wife came through and said the house was destroyed and fire trucks and emergency equipment were still on the scene.

Danzig

Here is what I got,
There was an accidental fire involving a non life threatening injury after someone jumped out a 2nd floor window in Waldorf this morning.

This is from a very reliable source.

Hank

my war
Here is what I got,
There was an accidental fire involving a non life threatening injury after someone jumped out a 2nd floor window in Waldorf this morning.

So, no fatalities?

Dymphna

Loyalty, Friendship, Love
Here is what I got,

Good to hear. :yay:

luvmygdaughters

Heard on Star FM news this morning, the electricity had been turned off in the home the day before. Unattended candle caused fire. Sounds like it was brothers and sisters living in the home. Two of the siblings were at the bus stop when the house caught fire. The oldest sibling was asleep but woke when she heard strange sounds. Didnt mention any parents. So sad that they lost their home and must be financially strapped. T & P to all.