Fauci backs 'double-masking' in coronavirus fight, says 'likely more effective'

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Experts recently told Fox News there is little to no evidence behind 'double masking'

Dr. Anthony Fauci, President Biden’s chief medical adviser on COVID-19, said two face masks are likely more effective than one against the novel coronavirus, despite significant uncertainty on the subject.

"If you have a physical covering with one layer, you put another layer on it just makes common sense that it likely would be more effective," Fauci told NBC News on Monday.

Fauci backs 'double-masking' in coronavirus fight, says 'likely more effective' | Fox News

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
AmpleAgileAustraliansilkyterrier-size_restricted.gif

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
"If you have a physical covering with one layer, you put another layer on it just makes common sense that it likely would be more effective," Fauci told NBC News on Monday.

Sort of like double bagging that 10 at 2.

Hijinx

Yes Doubling up is more effective.
If you cannot breathe thru one mask Two should take you outta here.

TPD

the poor dad
I hope employees bring a class action lawsuit against the government and/or health department tyrants for being forced to wear these face diapers hours a day. It can’t be healthy - physically or emotionally.

Hijinx

I hope employees bring a class action lawsuit against the government and/or health department tyrants for being forced to wear these face diapers hours a day. It can’t be healthy - physically or emotionally.

You are dead right, and in fact you should never wear one more than once before washing it.

SamSpade

""If you have a physical covering with one layer, you put another layer on it just makes common sense that it likely would be more effective," Fauci told NBC News on Monday. "

Sure - science, conjecture, it's all the same.
You know, like heavy objects fall faster than light ones. It stands to reason, right?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Fauci knows that his 15 minutes are up. Now he's a faded celebrity saying stupid chit in a desperate attempt to remain relevant and get likes on Twitter.