Fauci's Emails EXPLAINED - and They are BEYOND Scandalous!

Editor

somd.com Editor
Staff member
PREMO Member
Patron

Mainstream media cannot possibly do enough damage control to spin Fauci's email release. And more is coming. Here is the breakdown. It is beyond scandalous.

GAIN OF FUNCTION DEFINITION: "You're taking a virus and making it more deadly to more people and making it easier to transmit to more people. There's nothing about that that is bio-defense. But that's the legal pretext by which all of this research is done. Because we were supposed to be getting rid of all of these actual biological weapons a long time ago." -- Robert Barnes.

Editor

somd.com Editor
Staff member
PREMO Member
Patron
People on most of the spectrum of the social media battlefields like to throw around the word FASCISM to demonize a person, or group of people. I imagine if you stopped them and asked them to define FASCISM, most would just stutter, or provide some nonsense response.

The most common, modern definition I've heard is the merger of state and corporate interests. If we accept this definition, is the relationship between Fauci and Facebook, as outlined in the following video, a prime example of FASCISM?

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
It amazes the heck out of me that a marginally fit, mentally average, chronically misguided, juvenile-arrested-development, social automaton, with the personality of a a dead fish has amassed both the power and the wealth that he has. Zuckerberg is a hot mess..always has been.

But then I slap myself and remember a very similar character - albeit one with a LOT more charisma. His name was Adolf.

Editor

somd.com Editor
Staff member
PREMO Member
Patron
According to the Winklevoss twins, when all 3 were together at Harvard, the twins paid him to develop the precursor to facebook (Zuck was reportedly a good PHP coder at the time). Zuck allegedly liked their idea so much that he never delivered and claimed the idea as his own. I understand the Facebook movie that came out in recent years, painted the twins as bad people and perhaps liars, but I think the truth is self evident. Zuck also likes to say he wants to "F--k them in the ear" in regards to someone over he wants to hurt. This is according to the twins in the book about them --- Bitcoin Billionaires --- when they sued him/FB for their fair share of the company.

ontheriver

Speaking of bitcoin, I saw today that El Salvador has adopted it as their legal tender.

Last edited: