Fauxcahontas gets sat at the kiddie table

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

Night 1 – June 26
Booker, Castro, de Blasio, Delaney, Gabbard, Inslee, Klobuchar, O’Rourke, Ryan, Warren

Night 2 – June 27
Bennet, Biden, Buttigieg, Gillibrand, Harris, Hickenlooper, Sanders, Swalwell, Williamson, Yang

Hijinx

Geez: A person would have to be a die hard, yellow dog crazed Democrat to get through the first night and now they have two nights?

Also who got to pick who debates whom?
With sanders on one and Warren on the other the two don't meet so how can they debate each other? I suppose that will happen on a third debate after a few drop out.

There isn't going to be much debate. As per the news this morning, they get 60 seconds each to respond to questions, then another 30 seconds for follow up. If that's true, it's all pretty worthless.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
2a3.jpg

transporter

Night 1 – June 26
Booker, Castro, de Blasio, Delaney, Gabbard, Inslee, Klobuchar, O’Rourke, Ryan, Warren

Night 2 – June 27
Bennet, Biden, Buttigieg, Gillibrand, Harris, Hickenlooper, Sanders, Swalwell, Williamson, Yang

Spitbubble, thank you for reporting news that is, what, 2 weeks old?

Odd how all you morons (Hijinx, you paying attention) think that this dual debate thing is some crazy concept only Dems would ever do!!

Night 1 – June 26

Night 2 – June 27
Hmmm... perhaps she's to be the DNC chosen one? Putting her with the weak mix should leave her coming out looking strong and in charge. It also gives her a leg up on watching night 2 in preparation for the next debate.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Hmmm... perhaps she's to be the DNC chosen one? Putting her with the weak mix should leave her coming out looking strong and in charge. It also gives her a leg up on watching night 2 in preparation for the next debate.

You know, I didn't think about that. I thought she was being punished for something, but you may be right.

I'd like to watch tonight but I don't want to have to tune in to MSNBC to do it.

gemma_rae

Night 1 – June 26

Night 2 – June 27
Wow, I had no idea this was tonight!

I'm going to curl up with a bag of Pork Rinds and hot sauce (I like Cholula), and a six pack of Colt 45 Malt Liquor! I only wish Kevin Hart was the moderator.

You know, I didn't think about that. I thought she was being punished for something, but you may be right.

I'd like to watch tonight but I don't want to have to tune in to MSNBC to do it.
If it were me, I would go find a bar/pub setting that has it on... I would find it interesting to hear the buzz of those watching it... regardless of their perspective.