Favorite CD or song of 2008?

D

dems4me

Just wondering what forumites favorite CD or song is for 2008 and why? :shrug:

I have had some favorites this year, but lately I've been liking Kid Rock.:crazy: I bought his CD (RocknRoll Jesus) and have had it playing on my commute to work all week nonstop and really LOVE this CD. MUCH more than I expected. I just liked the "All Summer Long" song so I bought it. I had no idea how talented and diverse he was. I LOVE all the songs except for one or two. I was happily surprised by this CD.:clap:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
"Ultimate Santana" - I can listen to this over and over again without ever getting tired of it. :clap:

D

dems4me

"Ultimate Santana" - I can listen to this over and over again without ever getting tired of it. :clap:

RiverRat saw them in concert this year.

Currently, I'm debating on getting tickets for FleetwoodMac... I like them and tickets go on sale Monday - I'm on the fence on this still :lol:

B

Beaver-Cleaver

Favorite CD :: Viva La Vida - Coldplay
Favorite song :: All Summer Long - Kid Rock

LadyWolf

I like the song "Home" - Blake Shelton, Kid Rocks "All Summer Long", Gun Powder and Lead - Miranda Lambert, Thank God, I'm Still A Guy - Brad Paisley and Let it Go- Tim McGraw.

unixpirate

Pitty Party

I have had some favorites this year, but lately I've been liking Kid Rock.:crazy: I bought his CD (RocknRoll Jesus) and have had it playing on my commute to work all week nonstop and really LOVE this CD. MUCH more than I expected. I just liked the "All Summer Long" song so I bought it. I had no idea how talented and diverse he was. I LOVE all the songs except for one or two. I was happily surprised by this CD.:clap:

Puddle of Mudd

She fkg hates me! :howdy:

:lol:

ocean733

Oh my God!! That's the CD that I've been listening to!!!! I love Low Life and Half Your Age!!! :buddies:

jwwb2000

pretty black roses
This is a tough one as I LOVE all three of these albums......

Five Finger Death Punch
Slipknot "All hope is gone"
Avenged Sevenfold "Diamond in the Rough"

Cowgirl

I HATE the Kid Rock song. :dead: I hate it with every fiber of my being.

My favorite CD of the year is the Dixie Chicks Taking the Long Way, even though it's not new this year (it's new to me). I don't have a favorite song of the year.