Favorite Easter Candy

JeJeTe

Happiness
There is a bunch of candy only available at this time of the year. What's your favorite?

Mine is the Cadbury Mini Eggs in the purple bag. I could eat all of them in one sitting. Which is why I gave candy up for Lent. So I wouldn't. :ohwell:

warneckutz

There is a bunch of candy only available at this time of the year. What's your favorite?

Mine is the Cadbury Mini Eggs in the purple bag. I could eat all of them in one sitting. Which is why I gave candy up for Lent. So I wouldn't. :ohwell:
+ 1

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Whoppers Robin Eggs, and also the Russell Stover chocolate covered eggs filled with coconut, strawberry, marshmallow, or pretty much anything.

And jelly beans.

And chocolate bunnies.

And almost everything else. No Peeps, though, and no Cadbury cream eggs. Ick.

Bay_Kat

Tropical
I love the Iddy Biddy Bunnies by Russell Stover, They've only been around for a few years that I know of and they come in a bag and the bunnies are about the size of your finger nail but look just like the big version. After Easter I buy the bags for about .25 each and put them in the freezer for my summer/fall chocolate fix.

PJay

Chocolate covered marshmallow eggs in egg cartons. So, think of me next time you see a carton and please be sweet and send them to the invisible address typed below in invisible ink:

Last edited:

Bay_Kat

Tropical
Chocolate covered marshmallow eggs in egg cartons. So, think of me next time you see a carton and please be sweet and send them to the invisible address typed below in invisable ink:

Walked into Walgreens this morning to pick up a prescription and they had an entire endcap full of those styrofoam cartons of chocolate covered marshmallows.

PJay

Walked into Walgreens this morning to pick up a prescription and they had an entire endcap full of those styrofoam cartons of chocolate covered marshmallows.

I love those things. Thankfully only around once a year.