Favorite Forumite

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
morganj614 said:
:huggy: And have a great trip. We will need to "wine" soon!
Thanks. I'm planning on it. My sister is so excited to actually have somebody along to share the things she likes to do, she's like a little kid. :lol:

We'll have to do a wine-"tasting" :angel: really soon. :huggy:

K

Kizzy

jwwb2000 said:
I was fond of Go Go Orlando and Big Bertha :lol:

May they both RIP :sad:

Me too! :bawl: They gots ran over by da short bus. So sad, so tragic.

Railroad

Routinely Derailed
It's impossible to pick a single favorite. Here are my top...however many they add up to:

2A
Morgie
VV
Dems
APS
Pete
Lenny
Vince
CitySherry
Wenchie
CityGrl
Vrai
Mr. W
CWWB
Kizzy

I know there are others that escape me at the moment (Pete will tell you I have a brain like a piece of swiss cheese - I'd lose my head if it weren't firmly attached).

Pete

Repete
Railroad said:
(Pete will tell you I have a brain like a piece of swiss cheese - I'd lose my head if it weren't firmly attached).
One time I looked through his ear and read a chart on the wall on the other side of the room. I thought I had xray vision but it was just old swiss cheese head.

kingvjack

(Green) Favorite Forumite 06-30-2005 07:13 PM i usually hit people who post their red karma with more, but since you have a sense of humor about it..... Oh and you are a tard!!!

:diva:
tool.

fttrsbeerwench

Kizzy, Mig, VV, Penn, Wenchy, Dutch and Sweetpea are the nicest folks I have met so far.
Midnightrider and Pete are my fave guys. I have not met them but Pete makes me laugh at least once a week.
Pete is king. I am reminded of the who I'd have sex with thread. :lmao:
Vrai is great because she doesn't mince words and I have always appreciated her calm and controlled way of leading the herd. LOL
Most everyone on here makes me laugh. That is why I come here.