Favorite music videos from the 90's

PeoplesElbow

Well the 90's is probably my favorite decade for music, some of the videos became quite elaborate.

One so-so song I think has one of the best videos ever. (even as a so-so song then it destroys anything new and popular today)

BOP

Well the 90's is probably my favorite decade for music, some of the videos became quite elaborate.

One so-so song I think has one of the best videos ever. (even as a so-so song then it destroys anything new and popular today)

I've never listened to Courtney before now, that I can recall. Kind of digging it, actually. Heh, wordplay not intentional. So the real question is, did she do the world a favor by whacking Kobain? I feel like yes; yes she did.

PeoplesElbow

I've never listened to Courtney before now, that I can recall. Kind of digging it, actually. Heh, wordplay not intentional. So the real question is, did she do the world a favor by whacking Kobain? I feel like yes; yes she did.

I think she has a better voice than she gets credit for, she is and always was a bit of a train wreck though.

BOP

I think she has a better voice than she gets credit for, she is and always was a bit of a train wreck though.

Most of us don't want to take that type home to mom, but we're willing to grab hold and hang on for as long as we can, or 8 seconds, whichever happens first.