Favre's Locker Room Prank

candyann

I will agree with you...He is 39 years old and doing something that a high school kid may do and thinking it is funny.....This is really kind of sad...

Reminds me of someone that does not want to grow old.....If he is trying to make friends doing this then he should read a book on ediquette....:boo:

mainman

Set Trippin
I will agree with you...He is 39 years old and doing something that a high school kid may do and thinking it is funny.....This is really kind of sad...

Reminds me of someone that does not want to grow old.....If he is trying to make friends doing this then he should read a book on ediquette....:boo:
So when is the surgery?

LordStanley

I know nothing

Bend over... Remove Stick... Thankyou

This 39 yr old man just threw 6 touch downs in one game.... He can act any age he wants :yay:

AK-74me

"Typical White Person"

WTF? You can't be serious!

warneckutz

It's freakin' Brett Favre! Piss and moan... :baby: