FB is asshoe

Dakota

~~~~~~~
:(

I posted 2 meme's - The joker one was about how Fauci is trending now when all the information about his crazy studies have been out there for years and the 2nd, about the shipping issues.

I can see these postings on my Grid view but not my list view. My own damn husband cannot see either one of these postings when he views my page now. And whenever a few respond who do see it, I will click the notification and it doesn't take me to either posting.

Really? So we plebs cannot mention the issues or concerns in society without being censored? FB is nothing less than a political tool for the Democrat government. Either that, or FB is wonky. :ohwell:

Out of curiosity, has anyone else had issues like this?

Attachments

• society.jpg
    society.jpg
    134 KB · Views: 170
  • package is here.jpg
    package is here.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 118

Dakota

~~~~~~~
FB does the most ridiculous things. I got a 21 day ban sometime back for "promoting violence" :buttkick:

And what I said was "the entire Federal governmental system needs to be burnt to the ground and built back on the foundation of the constitution - the way it should be"

They marked it as violent because I suggested something should be "burnt to the ground."

I can see them.

Thank you - I asked a few and a few said they could and some said - nope - don't see it. My husband showed me his phone and laptop - neither show either.

crazy.... because he saw when I posted both he said.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
:(

I posted 2 meme's - The joker one was about how Fauci is trending now when all the information about his crazy studies have been out there for years and the 2nd, about the shipping issues.

I can see these postings on my Grid view but not my list view. My own damn husband cannot see either one of these postings when he views my page now. And whenever a few respond who do see it, I will click the notification and it doesn't take me to either posting.

Really? So we plebs cannot mention the issues or concerns in society without being censored? FB is nothing less than a political tool for the Democrat government. Either that, or FB is wonky. :ohwell:

Out of curiosity, has anyone else had issues like this?

I see both of those on your FB page.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
FB does the most ridiculous things. I got a 21 day ban sometime back for "promoting violence" :buttkick:

And what I said was "the entire Federal governmental system needs to be burnt to the ground and built back on the foundation of the constitution - the way it should be"

They marked it as violent because I suggested something should be "burnt to the ground."
You got banned? I posted a pic of a snake at my house and someone commented that the house should be burned down, obviously a joke. The post was immediately removed. I was trying to reply to it and POOF it was gone. :lol:

Dakota

~~~~~~~
You got banned? I posted a pic of a snake at my house and someone commented that the house should be burned down, obviously a joke. The post was immediately removed. I was trying to reply to it and POOF it was gone. :lol:

Timed out - 21 day time out and this was right after the 2020 election. They hit many people harshly after the election.

and wow - guess you cannot burn anything down :lol:

I posted a meme of a person peeing behind a car with their butt showing on the inside screen inside the car and got a 3 day time out after FB removed it.

3 days for a fuzzy butt.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Timed out - 21 day time out and this was right after the 2020 election. They hit many people harshly after the election.

and wow - guess you cannot burn anything down :lol:

I posted a meme of a person peeing behind a car with their butt showing on the inside screen inside the car and got a 3 day time out after FB removed it.
So butt-hurt! :lmao:

Dakota

~~~~~~~
Okay now it is back on my list view after 2 days gone.

FB is messing with me and I am a little paranoid I admit. :roflmao:

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Okay now it is back on my list view after 2 days gone.

FB is messing with me and I am a little paranoid I admit. :roflmao:
Just tell 'em to go #### themselves.

The more they slam the ban hammer, the fewer eyes they have on the app and revenues go down.

Dakota

~~~~~~~
Just tell 'em to go #### themselves.

The more they slam the ban hammer, the fewer eyes they have on the app and revenues go down.

I have come so close so many times but I enjoy the remodel - refinishing forms a lot!!! Like too much!

Hijinx

They banned me so many times that I spend much less time there and I really do not care whether they let me in or not.

ProLifePatriot

Attachments

• 130002045_489818171979450_410037150970857529_o.jpg
    130002045_489818171979450_410037150970857529_o.jpg
    105.2 KB · Views: 51
  • 128932790_10218417006801637_7735515806335052692_n.jpg
    128932790_10218417006801637_7735515806335052692_n.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 47