vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Not an FBI story but pretty close.

A few years back, obama was suppose to go to a funeral in Europe. Then some volcano in Iceland went off and cancelled flights. So his weekend was wide open. So barry went to Andrews AFB to golf. I went to AAFB to fish. As I was launching my boat, 2 guys approach me. They were dressed in what could be considered outdoorsy attire. At the time I had a very unique boat. Lots of people would come up to me and ask questions about it.

Not these guys. 1 of them pulls out a wallet with a badge. He quickly flashes it at me. Tells me he's secret service and I can't fish here. I ask why. He tells me the president is golfing. Once he clears the holes near the pond, then I can fish.

On the far side of the pond closest to the golf course there were 4 people fishing. When I say fishing, they were standing there, equidistant apart. Holding fishing poles. Dressed like they were out of an Eddie Bauer catalog. So you have an entire pond to fish, yet 4 people choose to stand 3 feet apart from each other to fish?!?!?

A short while later several SUVs with heavy window tint went barreling by. The fishermen were gone. The guys before said they would tell me when it was OK to access the lake. So I went fishing and nobody said anything.

It was a surreal event to say the least.

ontheriver

Not an FBI story but pretty close.

A few years back, obama was suppose to go to a funeral in Europe. Then some volcano in Iceland went off and cancelled flights. So his weekend was wide open. So barry went to Andrews AFB to golf. I went to AAFB to fish. As I was launching my boat, 2 guys approach me. They were dressed in what could be considered outdoorsy attire. At the time I had a very unique boat. Lots of people would come up to me and ask questions about it.

Not these guys. 1 of them pulls out a wallet with a badge. He quickly flashes it at me. Tells me he's secret service and I can't fish here. I ask why. He tells me the president is golfing. Once he clears the holes near the pond, then I can fish.

On the far side of the pond closest to the golf course there were 4 people fishing. When I say fishing, they were standing there, equidistant apart. Holding fishing poles. Dressed like they were out of an Eddie Bauer catalog. So you have an entire pond to fish, yet 4 people choose to stand 3 feet apart from each other to fish?!?!?

A short while later several SUVs with heavy window tint went barreling by. The fishermen were gone. The guys before said they would tell me when it was OK to access the lake. So I went fishing and nobody said anything.

It was a surreal event to say the least.

Seems I remember you saying something about this once...

black dog

Free America

I would bet more like 3%ers that are /were Infantry Soldiers or Marines.
They all look like the every Sun night haircut crowd.
That style of clothing is whats for sale at the MCCX's along with about every man that I have seen on base at 29 Palms and Adderbury is wearing a Casio or Gshock watch. Seems what I can see on my phone most on the folks are dressed nice.

BOP

Thanks Mom, you want to see creepy?
You should read some pm's I have gotten.
I post my stuff with her. Dont like it?

There's a new feature on Southern Maryland Online.
If it upsets your delicate nature please use diligence
in your exertion of using the ignore feature yourself.
Please look left before doing so...
Dude, all I know is what I see on the screen, and I see you going after her on a regular basis, apparently with little or no provocation.

You say she harasses you with supposedly creepy PMs. Nobody but you sees those, so think about how it looks to other people. Maybe other people have, but I don't recall you ever sharing said creepy PMs.

Have you forwarded those PMs on to Board Mommy? If not, why not? If you have, and she refuses to do anything about it, well, you do you, but I wouldn't stick around very long. Either that, or I'd think seriously about consulting with an attorney. Say, don't you know one of them?

Look you're a guy, I'm a guy, we're both problem-solution oriented. Your firing rounds down range at her every time she shows up on one of the threads you're on looks like a problem. I offered a solution. To quote Chuck Berry, "live how you wanna live."

black dog

Free America
Dude, all I know is what I see on the screen, and I see you going after her on a regular basis, apparently with little or no provocation.

You say she harasses you with supposedly creepy PMs. Nobody but you sees those, so think about how it looks to other people. Maybe other people have, but I don't recall you ever sharing said creepy PMs.

Have you forwarded those PMs on to Board Mommy? If not, why not? If you have, and she refuses to do anything about it, well, you do you, but I wouldn't stick around very long. Either that, or I'd think seriously about consulting with an attorney. Say, don't you know one of them?

Look you're a guy, I'm a guy, we're both problem-solution oriented. Your firing rounds down range at her every time she shows up on one of the threads you're on looks like a problem. I offered a solution. To quote Chuck Berry, "live how you wanna live."

An Attorney???? Thats funny....
But certainly what is on the screen in the morning is not always whats on the screen 5 hours before.
I'm not the one thats a habitual edit delete poster...
And Vria, its not like you havent had some wonderful pm's delivered to your mailbox in the past.... Like me you have posted some...

And if i'm ever perma banned, I promise not to showup here with a new screen name..

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Democrats and the Press Declare Being 100% Wrong on Saturday’s J-J-6 Rally Proves Them...Correct??

After a gathering that drew less than any Power Balance wristband sales pitch at the boardwalk, the media is in regather mode. Now, in the face of a fizzled throng, they are attempting to sell this as an expected result and just a continuation of the dangerous force in the Trump universe. The desperation between the lines is basically in a larger font.

NEW YORK TIMES Though even the organizers lamented the sparse turnout, the scene showed how the Capitol assault continues to reverberate eight months later.

BRIAN STELTER – The physical event may matter less than the digital conversation around it. The “Justice” message has been mainstreamed across right-wing media.

PHILIP BUMPThe worrisome pro-Capitol-riot activism isn’t a rally. It’s in right-wing media. If the goal of the rally this weekend is to elevate a sympathetic view of the rioters, it doesn’t really matter if it fails. After all, that elevation is already happening in the attention-seeking right-wing media ecosystem.

HUFFINGTON POST Right-wing researchers like Jared Holt had said that online chatter among extremists suggested few people would show for fear of a trap by law enforcement. Far-right figures, including Gab CEO Andrew Torba and QAnon conspiracy leader Ron Watkins, encouraged their followers not to attend for fear of ― as Torba put it ― becoming “a political prisoner of the state.”

And there we have it. Despite a result on Saturday that was a full-on rebuke of all the promises made in the press, they refuse to acknowledge being wrong. Also, despite the reality of a lack of evidence — and this failure being added to the other promised uprisings after January 6 which never happened — the press cannot be dissuaded from their narrative.

The lack of a crowd Saturday, to say nothing about the lack of a violent uprising, changes nothing in the plotline in the press. All it requires is a rewriting of some pages in the script, because they need this narrative to be kept alive. How else can they demonize a sweeping poisonous mindset in a political party and the conservative movement if they admit to it being a small-scale movement?

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
FBI Rally In D.C. Ends Without Incident

WASHINGTON, D.C.—The Federal Bureau of Investigation is disappointed by the low attendance at the D.C. rally they organized for Trump supporters today.

In spite of the FBI's best efforts to lure a bunch of angry MAGA insurrectionists to the Capitol this weekend, only a few hundred FBI agents dressed as MAGA insurrectionists showed up.

"Ivermectin! Get your hot, fresh Ivermectin HEEEERRRRE!" cried one agent selling bootleg Ivermectin tablets from Tractor Supply Company. Unfortunately, he only made a couple of sales to a few other FBI agents from other field offices he didn't recognize.

"Greetings, fellow Trump supporters," said another agent. "Let's go insurrect the government, shall we, fellas? Maybe kidnap Gretchen Whitmer? Whadaya say boys? Say—I sure do love racism!" He was then immediately tackled by three other FBI agents who dragged him to an unmarked van.