FBI Raiding Mar-a-Lago/Trump

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
UFB. They REALLY don't want him to run in 2024, because he will win!

Come on November, 2022 -- Republicans will win CONGRESS easily.

Last edited:

Bann

PREMO Member
But then what? Republican politicians don’t have the balls to do anything.
It'll be better than the sh"t that's going on right now. Trump IS the un official or official party leader right now and he will have a lot of pull after Nov... heck - he does now! Look at all the races that are winning whenever Donald Trump gets behind them!!

Hessian

Again...the behavior of petty, corrupt Juntas...manipulating the justice system, ignoring rules of evidence & bribing/threatening judges for rulings & imprisoning opponents after strong arm raids...this is a dark period we are fully engaged in.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Weaponizing the FBI and using them as a personal Gestapo against political opponents should disturb us all, but I note that Democrat voters are doing a happy dance over it.

Remember what I said about abuse of Authority

Bann

PREMO Member
Dan Bongino: “This is third world bullish!t!“

I agree. We as Americans can NOT allow this to happen.
GMTA!!! I'm on my cellphone...having some issues with my elbow..it's on ice ...so I can't type too fast. 😭

Reactions: TPD

Hessian

Weaponizing the FBI and using them as a personal Gestapo against political opponents should disturb us all, but I note that Democrat voters are doing a happy dance over it.

And they call Republicans "Nazis"....
Two bizarre impeachments, the corruption of the FBI, weaponizing the IRS, unleashing mass insurgencies in multiple cities and a thrown election....and they are still digging in their deck of dirty tricks to overplay their hand. Now....will start the counter-movements of the opposition.

Bann

PREMO Member
Jonathan Turley, is a Constitutional Attorney on FNC Jesse Waters right now and is appalled. Also, says there is little in the face of this that would warrant an historic raid of this nature.