Feb 15th

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Am I off restriction? Can I recommend The Tavern? :shrug:

You can - but Tequla Grill was mentioned in last week's thread for this. I just hadn't posted the thread yet.

We could vote

Last edited:

Im_Me

Charlotte hall is too far for me this WE and I'm out for a while after that. Y'all have fun.

bcp

In My Opinion
Playing this by ear right now. TG is certainly in our distance comfort zone but, I am taking my daughter to a viewing Thursday night then funeral on Friday afternoon for one of her friends that died from cancer on Monday.
So it all depends on the daughters frame of mind.

Not looking forward to this at all

Im_Me

Then let's do Tavern this week and TG next!

That works better for me (you are a good friend)...

Though I don't know if my feelings can handle it if no one likes my suggestion again so soon after the Mama Lucia's "incident". :cds:

Foxhound

Finishing last
Playing this by ear right now. TG is certainly in our distance comfort zone but, I am taking my daughter to a viewing Thursday night then funeral on Friday afternoon for one of her friends that died from cancer on Monday.
So it all depends on the daughters frame of mind.

Not looking forward to this at all

Give SG a :huggy: for me.

As for the Tavern I'm in.

Last edited:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Though I don't know if my feelings can handle it if no one likes my suggestion again so soon after the Mama Lucia's "incident". :cds:

:lol:

Everyone likes trying new places so keep the suggestions coming!

EDIT: I just saw a review that said they no longer have food. But you saw them carrying food out, didn't you?

bcp

In My Opinion
That works better for me (you are a good friend)...

again, other than the wait for drinks, I really did not see enough wrong with MLs to openly complain.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
again, other than the wait for drinks, I really did not see enough wrong with MLs to openly complain.

The calamari was horrendous. But my pizza was yummy! And I liked our waitress but not the bartender who made us wait for drinks.