Federal Gov't closed Thursday

SeaRide

I got liberal leave for Thursday and Friday on the base. I am off this Friday anyway. Haven't decide about going to work tomorrow.

Hey Mig,
Aren't you glad you got a room instead of riding me....I mean riding with me?:biggrin: Cause I ain't goin NOWHERE!

fddog

Bow wow
Originally posted by crabcake
:banana: I suddenly feel 100% better from that sudden cold I was developing this afternoon! :biggrin:
was you getting an eye problem? could not see your self going to work tomorrow :biggrin:

K

Kizzy

Originally posted by DoWhat
F you too.

I'm MFing Ehrlich. I will not hold my breath that HE will give the state workers the day off. When we had the snowstorm earlier this year, the Federal workers were off and we had to take liberal leave. Never mind there was 18 inches of snow on the road and none of the secondary roads had been cleared. I am going to work at the butt crack of dawn so I can leave early.

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
Originally posted by IM4Change
I'm MFing Ehrlich. I will not hold my breath that HE will give the state workers the day off. When we had the snowstorm earlier this year, the Federal workers were off and we had to take liberal leave. Never mind there was 18 inches of snow on the road and none of the secondary roads had been cleared. I am going to work at the butt crack of dawn so I can leave early.
Find a new job.

K

Kizzy

Originally posted by DoWhat
Find a new job.

Maybe I could work in your office, since you have so much time to play on this forum all day. :biggrin:

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
Originally posted by IM4Change
Maybe I could work in your office, since you have so much time to play on this forum all day. :biggrin:
What do you look like? We only hire women with big boobs.