☆☆SGI/OTHER 83+1=84☆☆
HD/Penske Hendrick 82+2=84
Team Toyota 81+3=84
OldHillcrestGuy 76+7÷83
OldHillcrestGuy 4Time Champ 80+2=82
SGI/JGR 56+3=59
Homedepot20 52+6=58
HD/Stewart Haas 39+0=39
NEXT RACE Saturday NIGHT 18 September 730PM.@ BRISTOL.
As Aiways DOUBLE CHECK YOUR POINTS 🙄

OldHillcrestGuy

OldHillcrestGuy you been quite for so Long .
Everything OKAY 😀😀😀😀

Im just quietly going to take over the top 3 spots. Being old and retired I just don't check out to big wide web. Maybe 2-3 times a week I may check out my emails and a couple of my favorite's. Kind of went into shock when my beloved Nationals blew up the team. Your O's will have a better record then the Nats next year. The Max/Turner trade will come back and haunt for many years. I can see trading Max, but Turner really hurts. Almost every night the Dodgers are on MLB and I have to watch Max and Turner still deliver. Max might just get another Cy Young. If the O's had pitching they would be dangerous. They have the hitters. I love Mountcastle. Nats did same thing O's did get sucked into huge contract, O's in Davis and Nats in Strasburg. Nats should fire Rizzo for wiping out our minor league teams of talent. Trade it all away for one year of glory. They are doing good job of tanking the season, they will be battling the O's for that 1st draft pick. PS Sorry the venting.

homedepot20

Im just quietly going to take over the top 3 spots. Being old and retired I just don't check out to big wide web. Maybe 2-3 times a week I may check out my emails and a couple of my favorite's. Kind of went into shock when my beloved Nationals blew up the team. Your O's will have a better record then the Nats next year. The Max/Turner trade will come back and haunt for many years. I can see trading Max, but Turner really hurts. Almost every night the Dodgers are on MLB and I have to watch Max and Turner still deliver. Max might just get another Cy Young. If the O's had pitching they would be dangerous. They have the hitters. I love Mountcastle. Nats did same thing O's did get sucked into huge contract, O's in Davis and Nats in Strasburg. Nats should fire Rizzo for wiping out our minor league teams of talent. Trade it all away for one year of glory. They are doing good job of tanking the season, they will be battling the O's for that 1st draft pick. PS Sorry the venting.
Just Glad to hear ALL IS OKAY 👍👍
Being a National and Redskin ( Refuse that WFT term ) Fan is a double WHAMMY 😄😄😄
For your TOP 3 Spots Claim
Your in same Boat as SGI/JGR & My Homedepot20 , Toyota is not consistent this year .🥺
At least none of your teams will SCORE a FANTASY LOW in points like my HD/Stewart Haas 😔😔😔