Fedor Ufc

kayakangler

FISH OR DIE
maybe

:shrug:
I knew it :yahoo: Now we can watch as he gets the crap beat out of him by Lesnar.

Maybe... I dont think it will be just a walk in the park for fedor.. i even think brok has a shot to beat him... but i think fedor has a shot too.. not an easy fight for either man..

Mojo

Maybe... I dont think it will be just a walk in the park for fedor.. i even think brok has a shot to beat him... but i think fedor has a shot too.. not an easy fight for either man..

I'm just kidding about him getting the crap beat out of him. I think it will be a good fight as long as he doesn't get overwhelmed by Lesnar's power.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
I'm just kidding about him getting the crap beat out of him. I think it will be a good fight as long as he doesn't get overwhelmed by Lesnar's power.

There it is; my reaction is that, sooner or later, Fedor is gonna arm bar him or some Sambo move, heel hook, something. Fedor will absorb the bull rush, happily go to his back and, when Brock starts running out of steam, arm bar out of nowhere.

On the other hand, Jesus, Lesnor could overwhelm an Abrams. :jameo:

Mojo

There it is; my reaction is that, sooner or later, Fedor is gonna arm bar him or some Sambo move, heel hook, something. Fedor will absorb the bull rush, happily go to his back and, when Brock starts running out of steam, arm bar out of nowhere.

On the other hand, Jesus, Lesnor could overwhelm an Abrams. :jameo:

:lmao: Hopefully Lesnar has learned from the stupid mistake he made with MIR. Maybe Kimbo will win the Ultimate Fighter and we can see a match between him and Lesnar :lmao:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
:lmao: Hopefully Lesnar has learned from the stupid mistake he made with MIR. Maybe Kimbo will win the Ultimate Fighter and we can see a match between him and Lesnar :lmao:

Lesnor would flat out kill Kimbo. I mean :dead:

Lesnor just beat Mir, right? So, he's over that hurdle.

thurley42

HY;FR
I'm not that confident :lol: After watching Forrest take out Rampage and Cro cop get knocked out with a leg kick, anything is possible.

yeah..i guess i should be the last person to bet on any MMA...i suck at predictions...then again, when you are participating in a combat sport where no matter how good you are, the right shot to the chin, kick to the head, thigh..whatever can take you out...it truly is anyones match to win...

I just want to see Gina get back in the octagon...

Mojo

yeah..i guess i should be the last person to bet on any MMA...i suck at predictions...then again, when you are participating in a combat sport where no matter how good you are, the right shot to the chin, kick to the head, thigh..whatever can take you out...it truly is anyones match to win...

I just want to see Gina get back in the octagon...

Wasn't she supposed to be fighting soon or was she part of that same event that got cancelled :ohwell:

kayakangler

FISH OR DIE
Might Not Happen>>

Seems like maybe FEDOR wont come to the UFC.. i got the following off of BJPENN.Com mma news... I didnt add a link becasue i think you have to be a member to view it.. so i copied and pasted..

“Our offer was very simple. We offered to have a co-promotion -- two fights, three fights, doesn’t matter. And we were ready to invest in that show together and to get the profit together. But the UFC made a different offer that was a very good offer. But the same offer (they made), we can actually make to their champion. We can also offer millions to them and one, two, three, four fights to them... We are open. We do want to work with the UFC. We do want to work with other organizations. That is not our problem...If we had such an offer two years ago which we got yesterday, maybe we would be (interested), but not in today’s situation –- we cannot accept that offer. We're not going to wait. We have to move forward. It might be that very soon we will be able to make a deal with some other promotions. I'm going to tell you that we're only going to work under co-promotion conditions.”
- Fedors Manager And M-1 President, Vadim Finkelstein at Todays Anaheim

**THIS SECOND PART WAS FROM A BLOGGER NOT SURE HOW TRUE IT IS>>

In what can only be described as a landmark contract offer, details of the UFC's contract proposal to Fedor Emelianenko have surfaced courtesy of the highly reliable Carmichael Dave radio show. The CBS affiliate is reporting that Emelianenko was offered the following:

* A six-fight $30 million dollar contract, making him, by far, the highest paid MMA fighter in history
* An immediate title shot against Brock Lesnar
* A cut of the Lesnar/Emelianenko PPV on top of the already exorbitant purse
* Authorization to wear as many M-1 Global logo's as Fedor wished
* Authorization for Fedor to compete in Combat Sambo tournaments

As stated at today's press conference M-1 Global and Fedor Emelianenko are holding out for a co-promotion. Or they may be posturing to see how far they can push things with the UFC, but Carmichael Dave, who has an inside relationship with UFC President Dana White, states that the organization will never agree to a co-promotion with M-1 Global. He states that the deal is dead unless M-1 relents on this point.

As we previously reported, Strikeforce has a deal on the table for far, far less at $500,000 to $700,000 per fight, but is willing to co-promote with M-1 and can offer CBS Primetime exposure.

Check out the Carmichael Dave Show tonight at 9pm PST. You can stream live at Northern California's Sports Station KHTK - Homepage and call toll free at 1-800-920-1140.

Its Vadim whos the Greedy ####er not Dana!!!!

thurley42

HY;FR
Seems like maybe FEDOR wont come to the UFC.. i got the following off of BJPENN.Com mma news... I didnt add a link becasue i think you have to be a member to view it.. so i copied and pasted..

“Our offer was very simple. We offered to have a co-promotion -- two fights, three fights, doesn’t matter. And we were ready to invest in that show together and to get the profit together. But the UFC made a different offer that was a very good offer. But the same offer (they made), we can actually make to their champion. We can also offer millions to them and one, two, three, four fights to them... We are open. We do want to work with the UFC. We do want to work with other organizations. That is not our problem...If we had such an offer two years ago which we got yesterday, maybe we would be (interested), but not in today’s situation –- we cannot accept that offer. We're not going to wait. We have to move forward. It might be that very soon we will be able to make a deal with some other promotions. I'm going to tell you that we're only going to work under co-promotion conditions.”
- Fedors Manager And M-1 President, Vadim Finkelstein at Todays Anaheim

**THIS SECOND PART WAS FROM A BLOGGER NOT SURE HOW TRUE IT IS>>

In what can only be described as a landmark contract offer, details of the UFC's contract proposal to Fedor Emelianenko have surfaced courtesy of the highly reliable Carmichael Dave radio show. The CBS affiliate is reporting that Emelianenko was offered the following:

* A six-fight $30 million dollar contract, making him, by far, the highest paid MMA fighter in history
* An immediate title shot against Brock Lesnar
* A cut of the Lesnar/Emelianenko PPV on top of the already exorbitant purse
* Authorization to wear as many M-1 Global logo's as Fedor wished
* Authorization for Fedor to compete in Combat Sambo tournaments

As stated at today's press conference M-1 Global and Fedor Emelianenko are holding out for a co-promotion. Or they may be posturing to see how far they can push things with the UFC, but Carmichael Dave, who has an inside relationship with UFC President Dana White, states that the organization will never agree to a co-promotion with M-1 Global. He states that the deal is dead unless M-1 relents on this point.

As we previously reported, Strikeforce has a deal on the table for far, far less at $500,000 to $700,000 per fight, but is willing to co-promote with M-1 and can offer CBS Primetime exposure.

Check out the Carmichael Dave Show tonight at 9pm PST. You can stream live at Northern California's Sports Station KHTK - Homepage and call toll free at 1-800-920-1140.

Its Vadim whos the Greedy ####er not Dana!!!!

they wouldn't even let Fedor talk at the conference yesterday...not that he can speak english or anything..but it was quite clear who was running the show...

Strikeforce is going under and this is their last ditch effort to keep going....

kayakangler

FISH OR DIE
they wouldn't even let Fedor talk at the conference yesterday...not that he can speak english or anything..but it was quite clear who was running the show...

Strikeforce is going under and this is their last ditch effort to keep going....

There is a video on bj penn.com... with fedor sitting next to bj after what appears to be some training.. They asked him some ??? I think he can speak a little english...

again i think you have to be a member to see it so no link...

kayakangler

FISH OR DIE
My Bad!!

I take it back.. I went and looked at that video again... Fedor didnt say a word...He just smiled and nodded... Kinda like some one who does not speak english!! Sorry the first time i wathced it was at work and had to have the sound low