Feds search Giuliani apartment in Ukraine investigation: report

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Federal investigators have executed a search warrant on former New York City mayor Rudy Giuliani, seizing electronic devices, according to a report from the New York Times.

The raid on Giuliani, who has served as a personal attorney for former President Donald Trump, comes as federal authorities were investigating whether Giuliani violated the law by lobbying the Trump administration on behalf of Ukrainian officials in 2019.

Feds search Giuliani apartment in Ukraine investigation: report | Fox News

• Angry
Reactions: BOP

Grumpy

Federal investigators have executed a search warrant on former New York City mayor Rudy Giuliani, seizing electronic devices, according to a report from the New York Times.

The raid on Giuliani, who has served as a personal attorney for former President Donald Trump, comes as federal authorities were investigating whether Giuliani violated the law by lobbying the Trump administration on behalf of Ukrainian officials in 2019.

Feds search Giuliani apartment in Ukraine investigation: report | Fox News
Were there 15 heavily armed FBI agents with a side of CNN to report live?

Reactions: BOP

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Figures.

The Biden Crime Family has their Bribes and Protection Money ignored, Rudy is investigated for looking into the corruption.

I hope I live long enough to see every Democrat dragged to the National Mall and strapped to the guillotine.
Ditto!

Hijinx

Figures.

The Biden Crime Family has their Bribes and Protection Money ignored, Rudy is investigated for looking into the corruption.

I hope I live long enough to see every Democrat dragged to the National Mall and strapped to the guillotine.

I suppose there are some good democrats, but it seems that not a one of them in Congress is worth the effort of a guillotine.