Feds Throw The Book at Leonardtown Disability Scammer

HunterJJD

So now we still get to pay for him living in jail. Make him go back to work and keep his pay check and take everything from him. He owes 450K plus all the medical bills

Railroad

Routinely Derailed
Scammers like that make it rough for people like my wife, who deserve and need disability benefits. The rigorous process of proving her disability for Social Security purposes was quite difficult and messed her up even worse than she already was. The day I had to take her into D.C. for the hearing was the worst, and won't soon be forgotten.

Pete

Repete
This is EXCELLENT! :yahoo: FINALLY the government didn't just "write a check". It took them long enough but this scum bag will now go to jail. They need to do this WAY more often. There are thousands of scammers out there doing the same crap because they think the government will never check.

Business does it, but because of unions they are hamstrung. I had a buddy in Maine who did freelance work for the insurance company that provided Workman's comp / disability for Bath Iron Works. One of his worst cases of fraud was this goober who claimed to have fallen off a ladder. These guys would take a ladder, go way back in the ship, lay the ladder down then lay on the deck next to it and wait to be discovered. He was out for months, would show up for his 1.5 hours a day, limping, moaning, barely able to walk. My friend had HOURS of video tape of him leaving work, limping to his car, driving home and splitting wood, shoveling snow, hanging Christmas lights from a ladder, even playing basketball. The insurance company prosecuted him but BIW could NOT fire him for fraud because of union rules.

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Pete said:
I am sure his disability is somewhat true. :crazy:
No sh!t, all they have to do is read his posts like,
JPC said:
The trailers are flamable and the trailers are built flamable and the trailers are subject to flames and they will burn to the ground.