Feederism

libertytyranny

Dream Stealer
:twitch:

The man from Germany sent a credit card to Donna Simpson with specific instructions: Buy pizzas, Chinese food and other takeout.

He wanted Simpson to use his money to become as large as possible, and he got excited knowing he helped feed the 600-pound woman, she said.

"He didn't even need to see me," she said. "Just the fact that he was feeding me was enough of a thrill for him."

Read more: 600-Pound Internet Star Shuts Down Website | Fox News

oh. YUCK.

FromTexas

This Space for Rent
Now, lick that pork butt, baby. No... slooooowllly. Now take a bite... just swallow... don't chew.... OOOOhhhh, baby. Faster... Slobber baby, fried chicken, honey!!! OH...MY...GAAWWDD... YEEES, BABBBY!!!

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Now, lick that pork butt, baby. No... slooooowllly. Now take a bite... just swallow... don't chew.... OOOOhhhh, baby. Faster... Slobber baby, fried chicken, honey!!! OH...MY...GAAWWDD... YEEES, BABBBY!!!

Freak.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
:twitch:

The man from Germany sent a credit card to Donna Simpson with specific instructions: Buy pizzas, Chinese food and other takeout.

He wanted Simpson to use his money to become as large as possible, and he got excited knowing he helped feed the 600-pound woman, she said.

"He didn't even need to see me," she said. "Just the fact that he was feeding me was enough of a thrill for him."

Read more: 600-Pound Internet Star Shuts Down Website | Fox News

oh. YUCK.

U-G-H

libertytyranny

Dream Stealer
Yea right, like we haven't all seen you roll in a pile of Twinkies naked, cream filling oozing out, cake debris....stuck .....all .......over.......

Some people might find that sexy. I mean, not me or anything. But someone:blushing: who isn't..um me.

libertytyranny

Dream Stealer
Well if you know anyone, um, not you, who might um, you should um, tell them to stay away from corn flakes, um, they hurt.

Right :yay: rice crispies..much better. Softer and you can listen to them snap crackle and pop. Excellent advice for..someone else.