Feeding the Homeless - Thanksgiving

greyhound

BOP

:high5:

Congratulations to you. Good story and inspiring.

:blushing:

Happy Thanksgiving. The wife and I and the kids and grandkids...all feeling stuffed and contented.

The thanks really go to my late father and my mom, and stepmom. As abusive as he was, as emotionally absent as my mother was, they all tried to the best of their abilities to make sure I turned out to be a decent human being and a productive member of society.

They taught me how to take responsibility for myself, to own up and to learn from my mistakes, and to behave in the company of other human beings.

For those lessons, I am eternally grateful.

mitzi

:blushing:

Happy Thanksgiving. The wife and I and the kids and grandkids...all feeling stuffed and contented.

The thanks really go to my late father and my mom, and stepmom. As abusive as he was, as emotionally absent as my mother was, they all tried to the best of their abilities to make sure I turned out to be a decent human being and a productive member of society.

They taught me how to take responsibility for myself, to own up and to learn from my mistakes, and to behave in the company of other human beings.

For those lessons, I am eternally grateful.

Happy Thanksgiving.