Feel like you're invisible?

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I forwarded this to my daughter-the-Frito Lay- executive and suggested that she/they leverage this in to a new and undoubtedly hugely profitable snack chip. Load that sucker up with enough of that stuff to make you invisible after you've wolfed down a bag or two watching football Sunday afternoons. Save many marriages.

She promised to bring that up during the next innovation group call, and assured me that the referral fee due me would be "substantial". I never know when to take her seriously...

BOP

I forwarded this to my daughter-the-Frito Lay- executive and suggested that she/they leverage this in to a new and undoubtedly hugely profitable snack chip. Load that sucker up with enough of that stuff to make you invisible after you've wolfed down a bag or two watching football Sunday afternoons. Save many marriages.

She promised to bring that up during the next innovation group call, and assured me that the referral fee due me would be "substantial". I never know when to take her seriously...
Take her seriously?

WingsOfGold

Haven't had one of them since they cut quantity and doubled price. Don't need them,rather eat pistachio nuts.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Actually they more than doubled the price of Fritos!
That's the battle my daughter is dealing with over in Europe. Trying to regain the lost market share from the fairly radical cost increases in some markets.

I suggested that they add some THC-infused products; make the munchies a market gainer that's built right in to the chip product up front. She laffed and laffed. I never know when she's taking me seriously.

phreddyp

That's the battle my daughter is dealing with over in Europe. Trying to regain the lost market share from the fairly radical cost increases in some markets.

I suggested that they add some THC-infused products; make the munchies a market gainer that's built right in to the chip product up front. She laffed and laffed. I never know when she's taking me seriously.
Hard to believe that they could justify a snack made from masa. To more than double in price.