Feeling sorry for Christine

PsyOps

Pixelated
What the heck is wrong with these people on the left and right feeling sorry for Christine Ford?

"We believe something happened to her, but she just has the wrong guy."
"I'm sorry you're going through this Dr. Ford"

This woman held this story for 35 years, can't remember any key details (place, exact date, how she got there, how she got home), but she remembers she had one beer and her violater was Kavanaugh. She couldn't fly, but has flown all over the world. Every person she said was there denied they knew anything about any of it. Not one bit of her story can be verified. She can't remember anything, but what a coincidence - it just happens to be Kavanaugh that did it.

I'm still in the camp that this whole thing is fabricated. Either she made it up, or democrats went out and found someone willing to fall on their own sword to sabotage the nomination. Ford is a liberal. She is an anti-Trump activist. She made p###y hats for an anti-Trump march, which she also participated in. She allegedly donated money to the Clinton campaign. This is no ordinary citizen just going about her daily life, like most people. She was actively participating in anti-Trump activities. And what better way to make a difference in destroying Trump than to willingly put herself out there, and make a big show of protest against Trump than to conjure up accusations against a Trump nominee.

Feel sorry for her? She is the one that needs to be investigated.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
I'm still in the camp that this whole thing is fabricated. Either she made it up, or democrats went out and found someone willing to fall on their own sword to sabotage the nomination. Ford is a liberal. She is an anti-Trump activist. She made p###y hats for an anti-Trump march, which she also participated in.

2 guys came forward yesterday and claimed they were the ones involved in the Groping

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
She's being paid. There is no doubt about this. She has sold her soul to the devil and it will all come out when the appointment to the SCOTUS is over and done.

Just you wait and see.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
She's being paid. There is no doubt about this. She has sold her soul to the devil and it will all come out when the appointment to the SCOTUS is over and done.

Just you wait and see.
i wonder what was in that white envelope that SJ Lee handed to Fords attorney as they were standing to leave...a envelope he quickly stuffed in to a pocket in his suit coat.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
i wonder what was in that white envelope that SJ Lee handed to Fords attorney as they were standing to leave...a envelope he quickly stuffed in to a pocket in his suit coat.

I saw a clip of that. I know there is more to come. There always is

PsyOps

Pixelated
I saw a clip of that. I know there is more to come. There always is

There is the ABA and a group of governors (including Hogan) demanding the senate postpone the confirmation in order for the FBI to investigate.

Hogan lost my vote, BTW.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
There is the ABA and a group of governors (including Hogan) demanding the senate postpone the confirmation in order for the FBI to investigate.

Hogan lost my vote, BTW.

What, you're going to vote for Ben Jealous?

I'm pissed at Hogan, too, but I'll still vote for him. All those Govs in ####bag Leftist states (hiya, Maryland!) are saying that so they don't piss off the voters. The "Mitt Romney Effect".

As to treatment of Dr. Ford, being aggressive with an alleged sexual assault victim DOES NOT play well. She would cry and the news would be taken over by the mean Republican white men attacking a woman who had been brutally raped by multiple men and was bravely coming forward to confront her attackers, only to be brutally attacked once again by horrible Republicans who hate women. You know that as well as I do.

Judge Kavanaugh is going to be confirmed today, so the Dems lose big. AND the corporate media cannot point to any instance of mistreatment of Dr. Ford. In a week it'll be like she never even existed.

Hijinx

Hogan lost my vote, BTW.

I will skip voting for Governor when I vote for this year. No way can I vote for Ben Jealous, but Hogan can kiss my ass.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I will skip voting for Governor when I vote for this year. No way can I vote for Ben Jealous, but Hogan can kiss my ass.

That is foolish. I consider my vote for Hogan taking one for the team. If Republicans sit out, Jealous wins - is that what you want?

Honestly, I give zero craps. I can bid MD a permanent farewell anytime I want. You all are the ones who have to live there. If you want to take economic and social steps backward, be my guest.

PsyOps

Pixelated
What, you're going to vote for Ben Jealous?

I'm pissed at Hogan, too, but I'll still vote for him. All those Govs in ####bag Leftist states (hiya, Maryland!) are saying that so they don't piss off the voters. The "Mitt Romney Effect".

Of course I wouldn't vote for Jealous.

There are few things that are more important in a president's job than to appoint justices; especially to the supreme court. If this move by these governors is successful in convincing the senate to delay, then we get no justice and the SCOTUS sits at 8. This is an unacceptable option. That seat needs to be filled before the election. These games have to stop.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I hope that's not the case. I'd like to see her life dragged through the mud for a long time to come.

I think that's not necessary. Think about the type of person you'd have to be to lob these kinds of accusations against an innocent man and destroy his family - his wife, his two young girls. Think about how much your life would have to suck when you live with that type of mental illness.

I'm good with karma taking Dr. Ford down and punishing her by making her be her for the rest of her life.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
I think that's not necessary. Think about the type of person you'd have to be to lob these kinds of accusations against an innocent man and destroy his family - his wife, his two young girls. Think about how much your life would have to suck when you live with that type of mental illness.

I'm good with karma taking Dr. Ford down and punishing her by making her be her for the rest of her life.

Either way, I'm sure she'll become a popular meme, if nothing else, and it will pop up in her FB feed from time to time.

PsyOps

Pixelated

She is a flaming liberal; they don't have that sort of conscience to feel shame in what they do.