Votes: 24 88.9%
  • I use polish.

Votes: 17 63.0%
  • I don't use polish

Votes: 6 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

morganj614

I have been noticing alot of women with very long toenails and french pedicures on them since it is now sandal season. These toenails are grossly long to me and makes me wonder how they wear hose :barf:
I keep mine relatively short and polished all year long. How do you keep your feet and toenails in shape for sandals and what do you think of toenails long enough for a French pedicure?

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
I've always been able to have a French pedicure on my toes, but they're not grossly long. They don't extend over my toes. At the moment they're painted a dark pink and my big piggies are hand-painted with a floral design. :wink:

mAlice

professional daydreamer
I'm not big on fancy schmancy nails. I keep ALL nails trimmed, and most of the time unpainted. I'll admit going through phases of gel coats to grow my nails out and keep them from breaking, but I don't afford my feet that much attention. Clean and clipped is fine with me.

Elle

Happy Camper!
Here's some feet photos I got emailed yesterday. Guess which forumites they belong to

Attachments

• kathyhayes.jpg
    kathyhayes.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 580
  • louisehollis.jpg
    louisehollis.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 267
  • nailartbyroxie0013.jpg
    nailartbyroxie0013.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 219
  • toenails.jpg
    toenails.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 194
  • yevette.jpg
    yevette.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 816

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
I HATE feet. HATE them, HATE them, HATE them. Now you all know my phobia. :faint: My toenails are short short! Like, the big pig nail is cut to below the skin line (that's just how they are though), when there is no polish on them there is no white. The rest of the piggies come right to the tip of the toe. Always polished. I keep a pumis stone in the shower, shower twice daily and scrub the dogs with the stone at each showering.

My nails for the most part are fairly long, well manicured, rarely painted a color durning the summer months and always have a clear coat.

Pantyhose. Ick. Only in winter.

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Chasey_Lane said:
I don't even wear them in the winter. I'm a slacks gal! :biggrin:

Me too for the most part but once in a while I'll wear an ankle skirt with knee boots. Then you have to wear stockings but they're well hidden.

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
pixiegirl said:
Me too for the most part but once in a while I'll wear an ankle skirt with knee boots. Then you have to wear stockings but they're well hidden.
No, that's when you wear socks! :lol:

Jameo

What?!
Elle said:
Here's some feet photos I got emailed yesterday. Guess which forumites they belong to

Now that is just retarded! Can you imagine stubbing your big toe with them funky ass toe nails! :OUCH: :barf: