FEMA Caught Red-Handed:...

Ramp Guy

‘Rumor’ Claim Gets Debunked By Their Own Website​

In a recent report, conservative commentator Breanna Morello accused the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) of diverting disaster relief funds to address the ongoing influx of illegal immigration.

Morello’s claims directly challenge FEMA’s official statements, where the agency has denied the allegations, calling them a “false rumor” on its website.

FEMA's own web site proves FEMA's official statement is a lie!

rumors.jpg

Just another Harris/Biden administration that will lie to the American tax payer.

• Angry
Reactions: BOP

LightRoasted

If I may ...
For your consideration ...

As of today, what FEMA, (Aka the US Government), has spent on disaster relief for Americans. But also, hey, wanna go business with FEMA? Click there. (Clicking on the link in the picture won't work btw.) Though I would bet the farm that if anyone could find the total amount of what FEMA pays out to those doing business with FEMA, it would be in the Billions.

1728228621068.png

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
For your consideration ...

As of today, what FEMA, (Aka the US Government), has spent on disaster relief for Americans. But also, hey, wanna go business with FEMA? Click there. (Clicking on the link in the picture won't work btw.) Though I would bet the farm that if anyone could find the total amount of what FEMA pays out to those doing business with FEMA, it would be in the Billions.

View attachment 179852

So they've spent 3x the amount of money housing and feeding illegal aliens than they have on Americans who've been devastated by a disaster.