FEMA test of Presidential Alert!

Hijinx

Roughly 225 million electronic devices across the U.S. will sound off at 2:18 p.m. ET for a “Presidential Alert” that will read: "THIS IS A TEST of the National Wireless Emergency Alert System. No action is needed."

https://www.foxnews.com/us/fema-tes...t-wednesday-to-225-million-electronic-devices

Missed opportunity... He should have had them send a pic of him with a big grin and the message... “Suck it Hillary!”
A simple: '#MAGA' would have exploded quite a few heads.

h3mech

mAlice

professional daydreamer

Attachments

• Pres Alert 1.JPG
    Pres Alert 1.JPG
    51 KB · Views: 55
  • Pres Alert 2.jpg
    Pres Alert 2.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 49
  • Pres Alert 3.jpg
    Pres Alert 3.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 47

glhs837

Power with Control
Got mine, a couple of coworkers were midly worked about , "Gotta go turn off my phone, I dont need to hear anything from the Cheeto in Charge!!!". I say "Man, it's not a message from him, it's just a"This is a test thing". "Dont care, if it says 'President" anything, I dont want to hear it".

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Got mine, a couple of coworkers were midly worked about , "Gotta go turn off my phone, I dont need to hear anything from the Cheeto in Charge!!!". I say "Man, it's not a message from him, it's just a"This is a test thing". "Dont care, if it says 'President" anything, I dont want to hear it".

:lmao:

I'm still hoping Trump will endorse Oxygen so the ####tards will boycott!

MiddleGround

You work on the base right? Tell your co-workers if they are sooooo butthurt about Trump being their President, they can always quit their jobs (paid for ultimately by government dollars), move to another country, and get a job paid by THEIR tax money :yay: