fence boards??

I used to get fence boards from a place behind the flea market in Charlotte Hall - got a bundle of 1x6-16 oaks - but can't find their phone number or a listing for their business anywhere to find out prices, hours, etc. Have some fencing that desperately needs to be fixed, and this weekend is looking like it would be good for that - any advice would be appreciated. Thanks!

Robin

I used to get fence boards from a place behind the flea market in Charlotte Hall - got a bundle of 1x6-16 oaks - but can't find their phone number or a listing for their business anywhere to find out prices, hours, etc. Have some fencing that desperately needs to be fixed, and this weekend is looking like it would be good for that - any advice would be appreciated. Thanks!

Obtain information on Charlotte Hall Lumber Co Inc at MacRaesBlueBook.com
charlotte hall lumber

Robin

Mr Zimmerman, Loveville Lumber, down the street from Elams - Loveville Leather. Take Maypole Rd by the CVS in Leonardtown all the way to the stop sign you will be looking right at it. make a left and its the first drive/road on the right. Elams is a 1/2 mile further down the road:buddies:

BeenSpur'd

I love her wild,wild hair
Harvey Zimmerman doesn't usually have any oak boards for sale. The next road south of rt. 6 on 235 south has an Amish mill that sells rough cut oak boards. It's about 3-4 miles down the road on the right.

Robin

Harvey Zimmerman doesn't usually have any oak boards for sale. The next road south of rt. 6 on 235 south has an Amish mill that sells rough cut oak boards. It's about 3-4 miles down the road on the right.

my 3 acres fenced in came from there.

I picked up 100 16 fters from him for Mr Willey:whistle:

BeenSpur'd

I love her wild,wild hair
my 3 acres fenced in came from there.

I picked up 100 16 fters from him for Mr Willey:whistle:

Damn. I tried getting them from him when I first moved up to the farm and he said he didn't usually have oak to sell, just what people brought in for themselves. I usually just bring logs from tree's I've cut down on my farm to get sawed into lumber. I'll find out today, got to go pick up some cedar boards from a log I brought up there last week.

Robin

Damn. I tried getting them from him when I first moved up to the farm and he said he didn't usually have oak to sell, just what people brought in for themselves. I usually just bring logs from tree's I've cut down on my farm to get sawed into lumber. I'll find out today, got to go pick up some cedar boards from a log I brought up there last week.

thats O.K. perhaps some folks just sell the overage to him and he sells them occasionally. I might just have been timing on my trip:buddies: