FeralCatLover..

Pushrod

Patriot
I was here yesterday trying to voice my love for gods creatures and I was mercilessly attacked. For some reason, people here think it's wrong to love animals and gods green earth. I just don't understand.

You'd be surprised, I imagine that there are some people who get on here that are loving on some animals out in the stables at this moment. Although I think with a kitten you would need to wrap it in duct tape first. :dye:

FCL, hope you know I'm just kiddin wit ya.

bcp

In My Opinion
I was here yesterday trying to voice my love for gods creatures and I was mercilessly attacked. For some reason, people here think it's wrong to love animals and gods green earth. I just don't understand.

all of Gods creatures have a natural place,, and the cats natural place in this area is not outside.
You cant claim to love Gods creatures when you clearly hold one above the others.
Your MPD loves cats, not birds, not rabbits, not mice or snakes. CATs.

Nanny Pam

First off, FCL please remember to use a capital G when writting God's name.
It shows respect. I know you probably would have but because you were in a tizzy and your nerves were fries, you probably just slpiied. As for those who made you feel uncomfortable, Tell Nanny their names and I will raise their Forum dues. You poor baby. :poorbaby:

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
If you are not an MPD, here's some advice....when you tell a story get straight to the heart, no extraneous details, and do NOT rise to bait. Your story yesterday - saw teens torturing cat and stopped them. Did not need to add that the cat was wild, or that you drive a smart car, or anything else. That is how threads go wild. When some posters are bored they crave forum generated excitement. A poster that gives too much information or gets easily upset draws them like sharks to blood. I've witnessed certain posters argue to for points they don't believe in at all just to rile things up and make the day interesting.
So if you aren't an MPD, heed my advice. If you are, job well done.

FeralCatLover

You'd be surprised, I imagine that there are some people who get on here that are loving on some animals out in the stables at this moment. Although I think with a kitten you would need to wrap it in duct tape first. :dye:

FCL, hope you know I'm just kiddin wit ya.

Even if you are kidding, just the simple fact that your twisted mind could come up with something so disgusting makes me sick to my stomach.

all of Gods creatures have a natural place,, and the cats natural place in this area is not outside.
You cant claim to love Gods creatures when you clearly hold one above the others.
Your MPD loves cats, not birds, not rabbits, not mice or snakes. CATs.

Read my previous posts, I happen to love all of gods creatures. Not sure why you are being so hard headed.

It shows respect. I know you probably would have but because you were in a tizzy and your nerves were fries, you probably just slpiied. As for those who made you feel uncomfortable, Tell Nanny their names and I will raise their Forum dues. You poor baby. :poorbaby:

Thank you :huggy: Are you a moderator of this forum? If you are, I will give you the names of the people that are harrassing me and maybe you can help me.

If you are not an MPD, here's some advice....when you tell a story get straight to the heart, no extraneous details, and do NOT rise to bait. Your story yesterday - saw teens torturing cat and stopped them. Did not need to add that the cat was wild, or that you drive a smart car, or anything else. That is how threads go wild. When some posters are bored they crave forum generated excitement. A poster that gives too much information or gets easily upset draws them like sharks to blood. I've witnessed certain posters argue to for points they don't believe in at all just to rile things up and make the day interesting.
So if you aren't an MPD, heed my advice. If you are, job well done.

I was merely trying to get my point across about how much I love animals and also this planet.

spinner

I don't think god cares how you spell her name, she cares how you live your life.

bohman

I REFUSE to believe that this is not an MPD. They know exactly which buttons to push to get responses out of the forumites that have been here longest.

I think it's Vrai. :lmao:

Bay_Kat

Tropical
Gee, I wish we could all be like you and run away from our computer crying. :killingme

Hey, look what I did. One less mater eatin rat. :yahoo:

Now you did it.

Attachments

• 99032d9d-56b7-48ee-b58c-338c6300afe9.jpg
    99032d9d-56b7-48ee-b58c-338c6300afe9.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 35