FeralCatLover..

bcp

In My Opinion
What would happen if a smart car hit a log?
not funny. Dogs have value, they can be trained to help the humans.

have you ever seen a seeing eye cat? or a search and rescue cat? no? how about a cat that can let you know you are getting ready to have a seizure? didnt think so.

If you want an animal to be hit, the only logical choice is a cat.
they are not native and are destructive
They carry disease
They make the areas they live in smell
The make a really cool popping sound if you hit them just right and spray their insides out their butt.

Bay_Kat

Tropical
not funny. Dogs have value, they can be trained to help the humans.

have you ever seen a seeing eye cat? or a search and rescue cat? no? how about a cat that can let you know you are getting ready to have a seizure? didnt think so.

If you want an animal to be hit, the only logical choice is a cat.
they are not native and are destructive
They carry disease
They make the areas they live in smell
The make a really cool popping sound if you hit them just right and spray their insides out their butt.

a log, not a dog, not sure if you remember when mousebaby/wildcherry supposedly hit a log or someone was driving her car and hit a log or something like that.

J

jp2854

plus to add to this i don't think mousebaby/wildcherry goes to church or helps the elderly she instead spends the day in bed having her kids wait on her hand and foot and have them clean the house and do everything including helping her husband cook etc. she once in a blue moon cooks due to having oh so bad knees that she can't do anything. part of the problem is she is overweight if she lost weight it would help her some but she says no it won't and doesn't care about her weight and she is also diabetic. if i were diabetic that would give me incentive to get some of the extra lbs off to get it under control so i wouldn't have to be insulin dependant for life.

bcp

In My Opinion
a log, not a dog, not sure if you remember when mousebaby/wildcherry supposedly hit a log or someone was driving her car and hit a log or something like that.
well that changes things a little.
cant really say that I recall seeing a seeing eye log.

EmnJoe

nunya bidnis
Like ketchup packets. Cool!:high5:
I will have to go practice. It could become a contest or a new sport.

bcp

In My Opinion
Like ketchup packets. Cool!:high5:
I will have to go practice. It could become a contest or a new sport.
I have PMed you with details to the FCPC "Feral Cat Popping Club"

Hope to see you at the next event.