FHI or CHI???

N

nitwhit3286

went to rudy and kelly the other day to get my hair trimmed and styled.. I asked the lady that I was interested in getting a really good hair straightener...she told me not to go with chi because the hair salon had them and when they broke I guess the company had a hard time wanting to fix them. So she told me to go with FHI instead. What do you all think?

mkd20012001

Live~Love~Laugh
went to rudy and kelly the other day to get my hair trimmed and styled.. I asked the lady that I was interested in getting a really good hair straightener...she told me not to go with chi because the hair salon had them and when they broke I guess the company had a hard time wanting to fix them. So she told me to go with FHI instead. What do you all think?

CHI is the best. I have had mine for years and it still looks brand new, but you probably already know that.

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life

I have a Tourmaline. Bought it for about $60 at Sally Beauty. Before that I just had a cheapie Target one.

N

nitwhit3286

I have a Tourmaline. Bought it for about $60 at Sally Beauty. Before that I just had a cheapie Target one.

yeah I know about the 40 dollar cheap target hair straighteners..they are good for about a year...then the cord gets all tangled and it stops working...it sucks.....

me123

I've had my hair straightener for about 3 years now and its one of my bestest friends. I have a ceramic one from Sally's Beauty Spot in San Suci Place. Its about $60 but its great! i haven't had any problems with it since i've had it. Trust me, I have thick curly hair and so this thing WORKS! I'm not sure what its called but its worth the $60!! :buddies: