Field McConnell

Dakota

~~~~~~~

1700704339952.jpeg

PJay

Especially lately on a Rumble video I listened to. His wife died..he keeps breaking down crying. I've been meaning to do research on who he is.

Thank you for sharing.

Dakota

~~~~~~~
Especially lately on a Rumble video I listened to. His wife died..he keeps breaking down crying. I've been meaning to do research on who he is.

Thank you for sharing.
Reader's Digest - He was the 9/11 Boeing Whistleblower

He was also involved in something called Picaziogate - where this couple in Florida were outed as baby brokers - linked to the Clintons, blah blah, blah, same stuff we have been hearing for years. The actual husband was convicted of several charges (hidden felonies) the couple divorced and where her ex is now- don't know.

McConnell ended up getting some misdemeanor charge on him, went to jail - got probation. I think he was calling her a liar (the female 1/2 of the Picaziogate couple) and saying she deserved death by a firing squad. He's been off probation almost a year now. I think that kept him low for 18 months. His wife died when he was serving his jail time.

Today, his name is popping up everywhere.

Last edited:

Dakota

~~~~~~~
I hate that - I have gone back and removed some of these links in the past but err... frustrating

A tweet - link - something another - they all disappear sometimes.