US Attorney Fifteen Defendants Indicted on Federal Racketeering and Drug Conspiracy Charges at Jessup Correctional Institution

newsBot

Automated News Bot
Staff member
Press Release: U.S. Attorney’s Office, District of Maryland

A federal grand jury has indicted 15 defendants on federal racketeering and drug conspiracy charges at the Jessup Correctional Institution (JCI), including former correctional officers, inmates, and outside “facilitators,” for allegedly paying bribes to correctional officers to smuggle contraband, including narcotics, alcohol, tobacco, and cell phones into the prison. The indictment was returned on February 5, 2020, and made public today upon the arrest of 11 of the defendants. Three of the defendants were arrested earlier this week. Law enforcement is still seeking outside facilitator, Trinesse Butts.

The above is only an excerpt of the article.

[ Read the rest of the article here. ]

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
I'd be curious to see what hiring criteria was used in order to offer employment to Dominique & Chanel.

JCI Indictment Defendants

Correctional Officers:
Dominique Booker, Correctional Officer, age 43, of Baltimore;
Chanel Pierce, Correctional Dietary Officer, age 27, of Pikesville, Maryland.

Inmates:
Page Boyd, age 35;
William Cox, a/k/a Dollar, age 43;
Kenneth Fonseca, a/k/a Bean, age 36;
Marshall Hill, a/k/a Boosie, age 28;
Vernard Majette, a/k/a Nard, age 38; and
Darnell Smith, a/k/a Hook, age 39.

Facilitators:
Chaz Chriscoe, a/k/a Cheese, age 39, of Owings Mills, Maryland;
Vonda Bolden, age 55, of Baltimore;
Latina Braxton, age 34, of Baltimore;
Trinesse Butts, age 36, of Parkville, Maryland;
Sataya Hall, a/k/a Tia, age 37, of Baltimore;
Laurice Norfleet, age 41, of Taneytown, Maryland; and

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
I'd be curious to see what hiring criteria was used in order to offer employment to Dominique & Chanel.
You forgot Trinesse! How in the world could you forget Trinesse?! That's (she's?) the only one that tripped up my spellcheck.:smack: