Finally caught the Terrorist Groundhog

David

Opinions are my own...
PREMO Member
Patron
I was happy to see this morning that I had finally trapped that pesky groundhog which has been destroying everything in sight.

Sonny Captured.jpg

No, wait, that's no ground hog; it's my chief of garden security, Sonny the Honey Bunny, now known as Sonny the Genius.

What I can't figure out is what happened to the skins from an entire cantelope that I put in the trap. Not a scrap in sight. Either the groundhog was smart enough to get them out w/o getting trapped or the cat ate it all. Of course, this is the cat I saw walk up to a big preying mantis and eat him whole in three bites.

I'm sure the groundhog had a good laugh, not to mention that he know understands what that shiny box does.

Last edited:

b23hqb

PREMO Member
If you had trapped that groundhog, what would you have done with it? Loose it on an unsuspecting neighbor, or take it for a long walk in the woods.....?

If you had trapped that groundhog, what would you have done with it? Loose it on an unsuspecting neighbor, or take it for a long walk in the woods.....?
My neighbor caught and BBQd one recently. Haven't heard what he thought of it.

David

Opinions are my own...
PREMO Member
Patron
If you had trapped that groundhog, what would you have done with it?
I had called County Animal Control in advance. They were going to come pick him up and relocate to a remote area. I just caught him in the watermelon patch a few weeks ago. He is now blind in one eye. It was sad seeing that. Like the time the deer limped across the back yard with one front leg just swinging loose.