Finally! The Pool Feels Good Again....

b23hqb

PREMO Member
It took from late May until the first day of Autumn, but the pool water is finally down to a very nice 82 after a summer of routine excessive Fl heat.

The 2013 Sweat Fest is not over yet, but I can sniff a scent of cooler weather.:yahoo:

Bay_Kat

Tropical
It took from late May until the first day of Autumn, but the pool water is finally down to a very nice 82 after a summer of routine excessive Fl heat.

The 2013 Sweat Fest is not over yet, but I can sniff a scent of cooler weather.:yahoo:

The algae was horrible this year too, nights are getting cooler so the temp should get down low enough in the pool to stop the algae. Treating mine tomorrow for hopefully the last time this season.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
The algae was horrible this year too, nights are getting cooler so the temp should get down low enough in the pool to stop the algae. Treating mine tomorrow for hopefully the last time this season.

At least you don't have my problem. :lol:

nutz

No need here for that for anyone that is not a Fl weather wimp. I am not, most assuredly, even after 38 years here, a Fl weather wimp. The pool does get cold for a few months, but amazingly refreshing.

Umm, they work both ways. Cooling and heating :howdy:

Bay_Kat

Tropical
No need here for that for anyone that is not a Fl weather wimp. I am not, most assuredly, even after 38 years here, a Fl weather wimp. The pool does get cold for a few months, but amazingly refreshing.

And now we get the rain, lots and lots of rain, we need it, but all at once sucks. Good news though, this weekend the lows are going to be in the 60s and 70s, gonna feel quite chilly. :killingme