Finally

PJay

..mainstream media learning about Hunter's hard drive. More and more will be revealed...

"Messages from Hunter Biden's Chinese-American secretary, 29, who worked for him when he partnered with the 'spy chief of China'"

Hijinx

Nice looking little honey trap there, is she better looking than Schiff's honey pot?

NextJen

Raisin cane
So if the main stream media will finally look into Hunter, which will open the door to Ol' Joe, then can we assume that this will be a concerted effort from the powers that be to can Ol' Joe and fully implement the Harris Administration? After all, he's been President for a few months....that's long enough.

PJay

So if the main stream media will finally look into Hunter, which will open the door to Ol' Joe, then can we assume that this will be a concerted effort from the powers that be to can Ol' Joe and fully implement the Harris Administration? After all, he's been President for a few months....that's long enough.

Good catch.

I think Trump will be back soon..or is that hoping...

glhs837

Power with Control

Nope, they want to drag this out til he's two years in, at which point it counts as her finishing his term. That way shes good for two of her own, 10 full years of President Harris

Hijinx

Nope, they want to drag this out til he's two years in, at which point it counts as her finishing his term. That way shes good for two of her own, 10 full years of President Harris

America will not exist after 10 years of Matressback.
In fact by the time she finishes up Biden's term I cannot foresee even the idiots that put Biden in office will be stupid enough to return her.

glhs837

Power with Control
In fact by the time she finishes up Biden's term I cannot foresee even the idiots that put Biden in office will be stupid enough to return her.

Well against what I think would be pretty firm majorities in at least one of the two houses I don't think she could do too much damage

Hijinx

Well against what I think would be pretty firm majorities in at least one of the two houses I don't think she could do too much damage

Look at what Biden did with Executive Orders. By the time a majority in one of the houses got around to stopping them the damage would be done.

BernieP

Resident PIA
Never under estimate the uninformed, illiterate masses that support democrats without question.
Because they have been told that login and reason are racist. It's not about facts, it's about feelings.
For example, and this is real, "I didn't get as much of a tax refund as Donald Duck". When you point out that they didn't pay any taxes to begin with, it's not a refund. You get a refund for paying more than what was owed. But that's "not fair". You can't explain it to them because they are so brain washed they believe it is owed them, even if they had zero reported income.