Fingerprints for CCW

glhs837

Power with Control
Who's doing them? Asked an instructor I know, he said they were all off his list for greed. Got a lot of travel coming up and need to get this check block taken care of.

spr1975wshs

Mostly settled in...
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Who's doing them? Asked an instructor I know, he said they were all off his list for greed. Got a lot of travel coming up and need to get this check block taken care of.
Flat Broke does it, if you are taking their CCW class.
The Mrs. and I took the Utah non-resident class, and did get that permit.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Shouldn't the Sheriff's Office be doing them?
That was where i got mine to get through the HQL.

My nephew is getting his scans scheduled and said most places are booked up because of the recent decision to remove "Good and Substantial" from the CCW.

I'm sure Maryland being Maryland, they'll come up with another excuse to deny them.

"You posted unflattering memes about Democrats and called the Attorney General a Froshhole!" DENIED!

:lmao:

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Recruiters used to, but I'm not sure that they don't do electronic now.

rio

Shouldn't the Sheriff's Office be doing them?
That's where I got mine for the HQL. Fred's I Waldorf does them, and I belive JMJ in Mechanicsville does ( I know they were in process of being able to in Feb, so should be by now).

Clem72

I know I am out of the loop on firearm stuff, but surely the sheriff's office offers this service? Or perhaps the post office (they do passport processing afterall)?

glhs837

Power with Control
I know I am out of the loop on firearm stuff, but surely the sheriff's office offers this service? Or perhaps the post office (they do passport processing afterall)?
They do, but the only appointments were the first week of August and I'll be out of the country that week.

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
That used to be true, but the requirements changed. New DHS rule.
You might be a little confused, fingerprints are not required to obtain a US passport. Fingerprints are required when someone applies for a visa to enter the US.