Fingerprints for CCW

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
That's exactly what the therapist told my mother! :sshrug:
When I walk up to a counter, I usually get the "Can I help you?"

My favorite line is, "There's no help for me. Hasn't been for years."

I get everything from wide-eyed shock to awwww you poor thing to hysterical laughter....

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
When I walk up to a counter, I usually get the "Can I help you?"

My favorite line is, "There's no help for me. Hasn't been for years."

I get everything from wide-eyed shock to awwww you poor thing to hysterical laughter....
It’s fun throwing people a curve just for the hell of it. :lmao:

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
It’s fun throwing people a curve just for the hell of it. :lmao:
Yup. In the store, if someone passes by and says, "Excuse me..", my response is, "Squeeze you!?! I don't even know you!!" One of these days I'm gonna get slapped....

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Woman approaches….

:biggrin: "Whoa! Major hooters!"

:cussing:"What did you say?"

:jet: "Hooters... Major Bob Hooters..." (extend handshake)

Clem72

I don't think I've ever been fingerprinted for a passport.

Wasn't really linking the two, was just putting it out there that they already deal with identity services so finger prints don't seem like much of a stretch.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Standalone or in conjunction with a class?
It was for an HQL that wife and I had our prints done, but FBS has a guy come in that does the printing on a regular basis and I think anyone can avail themselves of the service when he is there. I'd contact FBS and ask.

glhs837

Power with Control
It was for an HQL that wife and I had our prints done, but FBS has a guy come in that does the printing on a regular basis and I think anyone can avail themselves of the service when he is there. I'd contact FBS and ask.

I'd sent a message, but they didn't get back to me. Since I was after fastest response and I knew they didn't have it on site, I wasnt expecting them to be able to get me in fast for them. I didn't get mine done for the HQL since I didn't need an HQL, I was just there for a refresher since it had been while since I had done any shooting.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I'd sent a message, but they didn't get back to me. Since I was after fastest response and I knew they didn't have it on site, I wasnt expecting them to be able to get me in fast for them. I didn't get mine done for the HQL since I didn't need an HQL, I was just there for a refresher since it had been while since I had done any shooting.
Wife just corrected me; she got her prints done at L'town MSP location.